Past's & Future's

There's something I want to clarify. The way I spell Magick. I'm Pagan, and there is a big difference between magick and magic for me. Magic is an illusion, the tricks like what Dynamo does, and Magick is the practice of my Craft. So, please don't get annoyed with the way I spell Magickal Princess, because that's how it is spelt to me, because Seraphina had real magick while she was alive. OK? Thank you all, Izzi xxx

Sarah:

Watching Clara's dad. Now that was something strange. We were both hiding behind classic annuals, watching him struggle as the breeze played havoc with a map as he walked down a street. Suddenly a dead leaf flew into Clara's dad's face, and he staggered in surprise into the path of an oncoming car, before a lady grabbed him out of the way. "Oh, my stars. Are you all right?"

"Yeah." He nodded, suddenly transfixed by the girl. We skipped about 6 months into the future, where they'd started dating and were running home through the rain, stopping under the front porch. "So, I've got something for you."

"What?" He took out the dead leaf, the same one that Clara had in her book and that I drew. "You kept it?"

Dave nodded again, smiling. "Of course I kept it."

"Why?"

"Because this exact leaf had to grow in that exact way in that exact place so that precise wind could tear it from that precise branch and make it fly into this exact face at that exact moment. And if just one of those tiny little things had never happened, I'd never have met you. Which makes this the most important leaf in human history."

We turns our faces as they kissed, and the Doctor smiled a little at me, kissing my own cheek as we went to the TARDIS, watching time slowly pass as they got the little bundle of joy that was Clara, who from a young age loved the 101 Places To See book. 

"Give it a kick." Her dad told her when she was about 3 or 4, playing in the park with a football, which she then proceeded to kick into the Doctors face, knocking him down as I gasped, and he then adopted a defensive position before realising what had happened.

And then her mum ran over, making sure he was alright, while I was just laughing. "Oh, my stars! Are you all right?"

"Fine. Marvellous. Refulgent. Possibly a bit embarrassed." The Doctor frowned, looking from me to Ellie. "That's not dangerous, is it?"

She blinked, confused. "What's not?"

"Embarrassment. In front of my girlfriend." Aww, he was so cute, so I hugged him, kissing his cheek.

"Not usually. Not to my knowledge. Not that she cares" She laughed, as Dave came over with Clara, who looked so sweet. If we ever told her what was going on, I was so teasing her about being such a cute baby.

He smiled, wrapping his arm tight around my waist and holding me to him. "Good. Hey. Phew."

"Mate, I'm so sorry. She wants to be Bryan Robson."

"No worries. Our fault. No harm done." We both smiled down at the tiny Clara. "Hello there."

Her mum answered as we looked up for an answer. "Clara."

"Ah. Hello there, Clara."

The last stop... It was horrible. Ellie Oswald had just died and they were just stood by her grave, looking at it like they wished they could rewind time and change it. But a paradox would happen. 

We left them to it, heading back to the TARDIS where the Doctor went on a mini rampage. "She's just a girl. How can she be?" The scanner popped up with a picture of her from a ship called Alaska, before I met the Doctor. "She can't be. She is. She can't be. She's not possible."