Polyamorous Relation

Rory:

The Doctor has some rather tall tales. Seriously, I swear that none of this stuff had to be true. "And then we discovered it wasn't the Robot King after all, it was the real one. Fortunately, I was able to re-attach the head."

"Do you believe any of this stuff?" I asked Amy who was walking past, not able to look at either her sister or her best friend.

"I was there." She muttered, not looking amused.

Sera hit at the console, seeing something flashing while I walked after Amy. "Oh, it's the warning lights. I'm getting rid of those. They never stop."

"Hey. You're still thinking about it, aren't you?" I asked her quietly, seeing tears still in her eyes.

"Oh, shush. We saw them die. He was shot by some impossible astronaut, and she died from heartbreak."

"Yeah, two hundred years in the future." I pointed out. That was longer than we would ever have together, and they had a chance to live a full life together first.

"Yes, but it's still going to happen." Something knocked on the door of the TARDIS. "What was that?"

Both Time Lords stared at the door. "The door. It knocked."

"Right." We got that, but it's kind of impossible. "We are in deep space."

"Very, very deep." There was another knock. "And somebody's knocking." Sera ran to open the door, finding a small glowing box that made her face light up. The Doctor was just staring in wonder.

"Oh, come here. Come here, you scrumptious little beauty." It flew inside, and hit her in the chest, and then the Doctor came and looked too, swinging her around in joy.

"A box?" I questioned, looking at it in confusion. It was a magick glowy space box.

"Sera, Doctor, what is it?"

"We've got mail. Time Lord emergency messaging system. In an emergency, we'd wrap up thoughts in psychic containers and send them through time and space. Anyway, there's a living Time Lord still out there, and it's one of the good ones." They grinned, laughing and still hugging each other. That didn't make any sense.

"You said there weren't any other Time Lords left. Until you two pop one out anyway." I was a nurse, I was allowed to say it bluntly.

"There are no Time Lords left anywhere in the universe. But the universe isn't where we're going. See that snake?" The Ourobouros, the snake swallowing its own tail. Meant eternal life. "The mark of the Corsair. Fantastic bloke. He had that snake as a tattoo in every regeneration. Didn't feel like himself unless he had the tattoo. Or herself, a couple of times. Ooo, she was a bad girl, I had great fun with her." The Doctor made a whining noise at that and she kissed him softly. "But you're my guy, always."

Then things started going bang as they ran around the console, seemingly pressing random things. I swear they just made this stuff up. "Oh, what is happening?"

The Doctor didn't look up at that. "We're leaving the universe."

That did not sound good. "How can you leave the universe?"

"With enormous difficulty." Sera replied, using her foot to kick a lever while holding something down. "Right now I'm burning up TARDIS rooms to give us some welly. Goodbye, swimming pool. Goodbye, scullery. Sayonara, squash court seven."

There was a big shake and then everything went silent. "Okay, okay. Where are we?"

"Outside the universe, where we've never, ever been." And then the TARDIS went dark, and Sera went down, her eyes fully glowing. I didn't want to see that, I never wanted to watch them stay that colour ever again.

Arcadia's Love (Book TWO)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara