Goodbye Magickal Princess

I apologise in advance.

Izzi xxx

The Doctor:

"New York growled at my window, but I was ready for it. My stocking seams were straight, my lipstick was combat ready, and I was packing cleavage that could fell an ox at twenty feet." 

Amy sighed, shaking her head at her. "Sister, you're doing it again."

"I'm reading!"

I smirked, having been reading over her shoulder. "Aloud, Princess."

"Please could you not?" Amy told her, turning to face us as we were reading. She looked a little strange...

And my Phiphi noticed as well. "There's something different about you, isn't there?"

"What's the book?" Rory asked, looking up from whatever the Mr Pond usually did.

"Melody Malone." I answered, resting my head on top of my wife's. "She's a private detective in old town New York."

"She's got ice in her heart and a kiss on her lips, and a vulnerable, family side she keeps well hidden." Amy patronised, smiling slyly.

Phi looked over at her, surprised. She really needed more sleep. "Oh, you've read it?"

"You read it. Aloud." Her sister grumbled. "And then went yowzah!"

"Only you two could get protective of someone in a book." Rory sighed, sitting up a little. "To be fair, Phi still owns a book shop. Marcus rebuilt, after apparently you wrote the deed over to him." She did? I don't remember her ever doing that to him.

"I'm just reading it. I just like the cover." She pouted, making me kiss her cheek.

That got Amy interested. "Ooo, can we see the cover?"

"No, no, I'm busy." She said quickly, then narrowed her eyes again. "It's your hair! Is it your hair?"

Amy rolled her eyes, wrinkling her eyes. "Oh, shut up. It's the glasses. I'm wearing reading glasses now, on my nose, see? There you go." She pushed them up, and Phi shook her head.

"I don't like them. They make your eyes look all liney." She took them off her, then put them right back on. "No, actually, sorry. They're fine. Carry on." Then Phi turned back to the book, pretending she didn't see it. Oh, I am so, so sorry... Ageing...

Rory got to his feet quickly, hoping that he could get away before Amy turned to him. "Okay, I'm going to go and get us some more coffee. Who wants more coffee? Me too. I'll go!" Smart move, but not fast enough.

"Rory, do I have noticeable lines on my eyes now?"

"Yes." Phi sighed.

Mr Pond kept facing away. "No."

Amy frowned. "You didn't look."

"I noticed them earlier." Pillock. "Didn't notice them. I specifically remember not noticing them."

"You walk among fire pits, Centurion." Amy told him sternly, making us grin. Mock arguing, brilliant.

He folded his arms. "Do I have to come over there?"

"You can if you like." Did it have to become flirting? Well, it did for us to be fair.

Rory smirked, making us wrinkle up our noses at them. "Well, we have company."

"I'll get a babysitter." Uh, we're adults ourselves! And then they kissed. Eurgh

"Oh, do you know, it is so humiliating when you do that." Phi muttered, shaking her head, and then Rory went off to get the coffee. "Can I have a go?" She grabbed her sisters reading glasses and put them on, and she looked even prettier. Here eyes were huge. "Oh, actually, that is much better. That is exciting."