Contractions

The Doctor:

Another version of me, another Doctor. Sera was smiling a little, obviously thinking of something, my dirty minded wife. But he was suffering, my mind in the Flesh too much. "Argh. What's happening? I wonder if we'll get back. Yes, one day. Argh. I've reversed the polarity of the neutron flow."

"The Flesh is struggling to cope with your past regenerations. Hold on, Angel." Sera told him, taking my hand an offering her other to him. This was going to get interesting, seeing as we were both her husband. But it was also kind of fun. Two Doctors!

"Would you like a jelly baby?" He asked, stuck in the voice of my 4th incarnation. "Why? Why? Why?"

"Why what, my Angel?"

"Hello. I'm the Doctor, this is my Se, A, S. No, let it go, we've moved on." Getting confused with Sera and Alice.

I stepped forward too, stood together with our wife. "Hold on, hold on, you can stabilise."

"I've reversed the jelly baby of the neutron flow. Would you like a Dragon Princess, Doctor, Doctor, I'm, I'm the. I can't."

"No, listen, hold on. Hold on."

"No! Argh." And then the hammering on the door ended, sending the room into silence.

"I think I liked it best when they were being noisy." Buzzer muttered, making Sera smile slightly.

"Mmm hmm. Seraphina, Doctor, we need you. Get over here." Amy called, and then my double smiled at her.

"Hello."

"Doctor."

"Cybermats." Sera said quickly, looking hard at him.

He rolled his eyes at her. "Do we have time for this?"

"We make time, I am time. I'd like more proof that you're him. Cybermats."

"Created by the Cybermen. They kill by feeding off brainwaves." Correct.

"Are you sure there aren't any weapons to can get to, like big guns with bits on?" Amy asked the others, while we just looked at the new version of me.

"Yeah, big guns would be good right now."

"Why would we have guns?" Jimmy pointed out. "We're a factory. We mine."

"Acid."

The door started to dissolve and it started having fists hammer on it again. "Rory and Amy, they may not trust both of us. They won't understand like our Sera does."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked me, taking Sera's free hand. She was beaming at this, and something told me she wanted us alone with her later.

"Inevitably."

"I'm glad we're on the same-"

"Wavelength. You see, great minds."

"Exactly, my Angels. So, what's the plan?"

"Save them all, humans and gangers, Dear."

"Tall order. Sounds wonderful."

"Is that what you were thinking? It's just so inspiring to hear me say it."

"I know."

"Sera, Doctor, come on." Amy called.

"So, what now, Doctor, Princess?

"Well, time to get cracking, Doctor, Dear." Sera was still giggling, kissing a hand each. She was loving this.

Arcadia's Love (Book TWO)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें