Last Dance

Amy:

"Doctor, we've just been floating for days." I complained, knowing Phi and Rory were doing some type of medical thing in the labs, probably off making a cure for cancer, knowing the two boffins. "I feel like I could have stayed on Earth, what are we doing?"

He shrugged, not looking up from his book. "We, are waiting for Seraphina to tell me about the vision she had that is scaring her. I can't find her books and she's still writing in that cryptic thing that only she knows."

God, I did not like the sound of that, not at all. She should never keep that stuff to herself. "The last time she did that it was as though she was lost in her head. She's not like that this time, Doctor. But if she is trying to hide it, keeping her in here is not going to help. You need to show her that you're here for her. Take her somewhere special. Somewhere that means something."

"Somewhere that means something..." The Doctor wondered aloud, and finally closed the book, though he had been reading the same line over and over again for a while. To be a good husband you give as much love and care as you can but give them space when they need it. Oh... Poor Doctor, he just wanted to know what she saw. "How's yours and your Mr Ponds dancing?"

DW

This was an amazing idea. The Doctor could be a pretty good husband when he had ideas like this. "Phi, wardrobe, now. Mr Pond, the Doctor wants you in the console room."

"What?" Phi muttered, while Rory listened. "Amy, we're busy. I am very close to inventing a brand new type of hair dye." Oh, of course. She was such a punk rocker, no matter what face she wore. "Rory! Come on, you were going to let me make you ginger!" Oh, that I would like to see.

I sat next to her, seeing a natural hair wig half blonde and half TARDIS blue. "Phi, you've not left the room in days. The Doctor's got an amazing plan for right now, and it is my job to get you ready. So, put down the chemicals and the wig, and come with me." She refused to move, so I grabbed her hands and then pulled her up, dragging her out of the room.

She was too tired to properly fight me, so eventually walked normally along side me, but was still holding my hand. The wardrobe had been moved closer, and she went in first, running her fingers along the period gowns before turning to look at me. "What era are we going to?"

"Modern, so just pick a gorgeous formal dress, Phi." I smiled, letting her just wander around and chose a dress while I just found one with a low neck and a full skirt in a deep emerald. "Phi, what do you think?" I asked her, holding it up against myself, and looked to see her staring at a long blue ball gown, like the one I saw her wearing when Prisoner Zero showed us her dream. "Seraphina?"

Her face jerked a little and she looked at me, putting on a smile. "I like it, the colour suits you, Ame's. Sorry, I'm not sleeping again, it's hard to get back into old patterns."

"The dreams are back, aren't they? The one's you told Melody and Jenny about, where you just saw the end. Where something just stops." I asked her softly and she nodded. "Phina, you need to talk to us. What is going to end?"

Seraphina shrugged a little. "I don't know. I see the same thing over and over again but I can't understand it. It's like everything is fading into the dark. Amy, if I don't understand it, then I don't know what to say. I have never spent this long trying to decipher a vision, and it is the same vision again and again."

"Then you ignore it. You have those tablets that you made to help you sleep, you have us to talk to, and if we don't understand both Jenny and River are in the same boat as you, meaning you could easily talk to them." I told her, hugging her close. "We all love you, Phi, we want to help."