Pranks

Rory:

"Amy, keep it down!" I whispered, struggling to keep the bucket of water steady as she slipped, running down the TARDIS corridor. "We don't want them to wake up, or this'll be for nothing."

She just rolled her eyes, still holding the bags of flour. "This was my plan, stupid face. Come on, that's their room there, we can ambush them."

We ran forwards, water sloshing over my hand as I slowly inched the door open, and Amy went in first, closely followed by me as I looked over at them, curled up together in the bed, Sera's hair splayed out over the pillow, and the Doctor's arms wrapped tightly around her. For a moment, I almost felt bad. But then I remembered that they'd started this by swapping the whipped cream for shaving foam, the sugar for salt and putting green food dye in Amy's shampoo.

"3, 2, 1..." I poured the bucket of water over them, careful not to get Sera's face, and then Amy threw the flour over them, making them all white. They didn't scream, or shout, they just looked up at us with furious eyes. "Shit. Amy, Amy, run!"

We legged it, closely followed by both the Time Lords, dripping wet and white, chasing us as we were running. And then I was tackled by Sera, and she hugged me, getting me wet and covered in the paste too, and Amy was caught by the Doctor. "You just declared war, Mini-Ponds, good luck."

DW

"Sera, Doctor, Amy? Seriously?" I shouted, wandering through the TARDIS, looking for anyone. I'd been at this for hours, it was getting ridiculous, and I was exhausted. Somehow the TARDIS had become a Labyrinth, minus the awesome music and David Bowie in leather trousers. "Hello?! Is anyone there?!"

I started running again, going through doors, and round corners. And then I tripped, a cord tied across the floor and then I was coated in golden syrup and a pillow was swung across the corridor where it smacked into me, throwing feathers all over me.

"Because that was real mature, guys."

Now there was laughter coming from a room, and Sera came out with the Doctor, both in hysterics and with camera's. "You started this, and you know what can end it, Rory. We set the rules, and we gave the forfeit to make it all stop."

Oh, yeah, I knew about that forfeit. Whoever decided to stop the pranking first had to clean the pool, all the bedrooms, dust the library, hoover and polish the console and mop the glass floor. While wearing a costume of the other three's choice. I was so not ending up in a French maids costume.

"Bring it on."

Amy:

"Morning, baby." I grinned, kissing his cheek as he was buttering his toast. "Mmm, toast sounds good right now, put some bread in the toaster for me?"

Rory nodded, putting it down for me while I moved to the fridge, aiming for orange juice. Opening it, I thought it would be safe, seeing as Rory wouldn't prank me, he was only really going after the Doctor and Sera, and he'd already gotten the butter out, and he'd survived.

Arcadia's Love (Book TWO)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara