Chapter 3

Cassy

"So... it's not my fault. Liam chased me." I countered, staring at my brother.

"The only reason I started chasing her was because she was going to the dungeon with a gun... c'mon man." Liam glared at me.

I let out a laugh as the banana song started playing again. My brother looked at me tired. "It's honestly just become a background noise for me now you know." I cackled, my brother glaring at me.

"Hey, this could have ended earlier if you would just let me be able to hold weapons and go to gyms and the dungeon." I shrugged, sinking back into the chair in victory.

He shook his head. "Get out both of you, Cassy, you have four days left okay. And then you can go on missions with Liam and Asher or whoever you want."

I cheered and jerked my thumb towards the bloke sitting beside me. "Not him please. He doesn't let me do anything. I'll go with Asher though. That sounds fun, I haven't  been on a mission with him in a while." I grinned and jumped up, walking out the door.

"Not for four more days!" Chase called behind me. I chuckled and shut the door, deciding where I was going to wander around to now. Right when I decided just going to my room to relax, the door opened up behind me. I quietly cursed and started walking, completely ignoring the giant ape that was trying to start a conversation with me.

Flipping him off, I walked into our hallway and into my room, closing my door loudly behind me. Waiting to hear his shoes move, he stopped by my door with a shuffle, and took a deep breath. I heard a shuffle or material, and then his door closed with a creak.

Shaking my head, I chuckled and started spinning circles in my room arms grazing my bed's canopy stand.

~~

Opening my closet, I pulled out a  pair of fluffy shorts, and one of Liam's oversized shirts. I quickly tugged them on, and posed in front of the full body mirror. His shirt went down to my kneecaps and I smiled. Walking over to my desk, I grabbed my black notebook, and my black papermate gel pen. Yes I know, but I can only use certain pens. The texture is just, like fine wine.

Biting the clicky end of the pen, I let my mind wander. Scribbling down in my journal, I fixed a couple words and signed under the poem.

Red covers my face

I laugh with glee

As the blood covers my dress of lace

I have to agree

I'm my own special case

But at least I can still be me

    -C

I clicked my pen a couple time as the words started flowing.

If I could go back

To my fifth birthday

I would tell my mom I didn't wanna wear that dress

She would probably think I'm silly

Smile and wave my protests away

But be  sick to her stomach

When she realizes what he did

When he took me to that room

Cause it wasn't to play

             -C