Chapter 47

Nole

I stared at the blonde trying to creep out of the window. It was humourous to watch, her silent curses as she accidentally knocked over a water bottle on my desk. Just as she reached the end of the window, I sat up and looked at my clock. 

3:46 am

What on Earth was she doing up, dressed in all black, and sneaking out a fucking window?

"Cassidy. Get your ass back to bed." I said lowly, not wanting to wake the others up. I watched the blonde stand still for a moment, not even daring to breathe before I saw her figure retreat back out of the window, and shut the pane. 

"Yes Nole?" She said innocently. I yawned as I tore the blankets off and watched her carefully. Her triggers were all over the place now, due to what happened a few nights ago, and I wanted to help her in any way that I could. We had gone out shopping for stuffed animals for her, and she had set them on her side of the bed. She curled up into my arms that night, and cried herself to sleep. It pained me that I couldn't do anything to ease her pain. 

"Do you want to cuddle?" I asked gently, hopping off my bed, walking towards her, and holding my arms out. She immediately walked towards me quickly and crumpled into my arms. I hoisted her up so I could carry her bridal style back to her bed. 

"Wanna know a secret?" I asked her, poking her cheek. She nodded and I smiled, looking at her slumbered state. She was curled up with my blanket tucked up to her chin, the puppies yawned at her feet. She had been keeping them in my room for a little bit which was hilarious, because they kept trying to sneak out after her. 

"I use to stay up all night, staring at my ceiling. You know, as teenagers do. But the thing was, I would never stare because I couldn't sleep. I would stay up until I heard a silent click from your room, and scratching on the wall. I heard your sniffles every night, and it took everything in me to not come and hold you. So I let Liam. I thought he was going to be good for you. And it hurt me Amica mea (my love), but I wanted you to be happy because I knew he was important to you and that you liked him. But now I get to hold you and make you feel better. And I may be selfish, but I don't want any other man to hold you ever again." I admitted, hearing her sniffling die down. Her light snores carried through the room as she passed out. 

"Haze. Diesel. What on Earth am I going to do with this woman. She's in my head all the time. I hate it. I can't focus when I'm practicing anymore, and I'm always worried if she is getting hurt. I want to kill any man that touches her, and it's not fair to her. She gets hurt, and I want to be here for her, but I have no idea how to." I sighed, running my hand through my hair as I chuckled. I was admitting my feelings to our dogs. 

Her dogs sorry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassy

I yawned as I sat up, the sunlight creeping through Nole's blinds. I was curled up in between the wall and Nole's body, which I ain't complaining about. Granted I was gonna go murder a few people last night, but you know. Cuddles are more important. 

"Good morning darling, how was your sleep?" Nole  asked, I blinked at him and raised my eyebrow. 

"What the fuck has you so happy at" I looked at the clock that was on the far side of the room. "Eight o'clock in the morning."

He leant over the bed and pressed a kiss to my lips. I smiled against him and deepened the kiss. God he was perfect. I hated the fact I was constantly hurting him.