Chapter 34

Cassy 

athazagoraphobia

-(n.) the fear of forgetting, being forgotten or ignored, or being replaced. 

eccedentesiast

-(n.) someone who hides pain behind a smile.

and the best part is most people don't know if you don't exhibit the signs. 

nobody can tell you're alone and empty if you're surrounded by people witha  smile across your face.

and that's something I have mastered. 

The water wrapped around my body in a warm hug, as I let my mind aimlessly wander. The thoughts of being forgotten and alone, mixed with ones of being railed were slightly amusing. 

We should get Liam in here.

but like-no cause we hate him. 

Kay fine-what about Adrian

I-for fuck sakes

YOU DIDN'T SAY NO

Running my hands through my hair, I plopped a generous amount of shampoo into my hair and scrubbed, letting my thoughts rinse away with the soap. 

Rinsing out the shampoo, I massaged in some conditioner, and let that rinse out before I stepped out of the shower. Throwing a towel arround myself, I wrapped one in my hair and stepped out of the bathroom, letting the fog escape with me. 

I flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes, letting myself breath for a moment before I did anything drastic. 

"You're slowly ruining your pillows you know that right?" The smell of cigarettes wafted through my room and I rolled my eyes. 

"Fuck off Adrian. It's nine in the bloody morning." I groaned, rolling over in the bed. 

"I-uhm. You forgot to take the towel with you sweetheart." Adrian chuckled. My face heated as I scrambled to grab the towel and throw it over my bare ass. 

Motherfucker

"Go awayyyy." I whined, burying my head with a pillow. 

He chuckled, his steps getting closer to the edge of my bed. "I wanted to apoligize. What I did was wrong, and I am sorry." 

I rolled over onto my back and looked at him. 

"Mhm. Now you can go. I'm still pissed off at you."

"But c'monnnnnnnnn. I didn't know that you and Liam were togetherrrrrrrrr." He whispered, making my ears perk up. 

"How the fuck do you know me and him are dating?" I said quickly, flipping over and holding the towel to me. 

He ain't seeing these goodies. My ass was enough.

but you liked it-

oh fuck off

"Adrian you have five seconds to answer." I said lowly, watching him shiver.

"I thought he told you last night.... he asked Asher, Nole and I to seduce you..."  He jumbled out, looking at me in wide horror. 

"He didn't tell you did he-oh my god I thought he would of I am so sorry-"