Chapter 38

Nole's POV

"Why did you let them call you my girlfriend." I blurted out, staring at the petite blonde who was staring blankly at the wall. 

My heart sped up as she turned around to look at me, her cheeks tinged pink. 

That color would look so good on-

Don't finish that sentence. 

"Why did you ask to kiss me?" She smirked, running a hand through her hair. 

She's got us there. 

"It doesn't matter." I rolled my eyes, trying to remain calm. 

"Well then there's your answer darlin'." She chuckled. "Now, can you help me with some training? The puppies should be okay in here, or they can come with us. I just need to change out of this and into something nicer to sweat in." She chuckled. 

I sighed and nodded. "Of course, I'll grab Harley and take her to my room as I change cause then you don't have to take both of them downstairs."

She nodded, and as soon as the brown puppy was in my arms I was shoved out the door. 

"She's pushy isn't she sweetheart? I know right." I laughed, Hazel licking my chin. Walking down the hallway, I opened my door and set the puppy on the floor. She yapped and started running around the room, rolling on the ground. Shaking my head, I quickly stripped and threw on a white muscle shirt and black workout shorts. 

"Ready to go princess?" I chuckled, scooping Hazel up in my arms, and headed downstairs to the gym. 

Running down the stairs, I quickly types in the password for the gym and walked in. 

224353

"We beat her wiggles. Wanna go for a run?" I asked, making her ears perk up. She wiggled out of my arms and tumbled to the floor. Shaking herself off, her barks filled the quiet gym space, and she took off running. 

"So, I wanted to start with boxing, but anything would be good today. I've been slacking so.. I know I want to do some sprints and the treadmill. But I need to work on my arms too." The blonde midget's rambling voice entered the space and I tried not to laugh. 

"Alrighty-" I turned around and took in her outfit. She was in a red sports bra, and a matching black pair of shorts that clung to her figure, outlining every curve.I had to close my mouth so I wouldn't drool. Diesel was scrambling to go be with his sister, and they were quickly reunited. 

"Yes? Also-quit staring at my mega thighs okay. I know their chubby and shake. Leave 'em alone." She glared, covering her thighs with her hands, bending down. I could tell she didn't think far ahead because she was showing off her cleavage when she bent down. 

"Uhm... yeah okay. They aren't chubby first of all, they're perfect. And let's start with a little jog for a warm-up?" She nodded, and we took off on a light jog around the perimeter of the gym, making sure the dogs weren't under our feet. 

"I bet you that you can't curl 50." I chuckled, watching Cassidy admire the weights. She caught my attention in the mirror and flipped me off, grabbing two fifty-pound dumbbells and lifted them with ease, curling them with grace. 

God damn-

"I bet you can't do eighty." She retailed, setting the weights down. Chuckling, I walked towards her and pinned her against the rack, my head right beside her ear. Not wanting to take the chance, I grabbed both eighties and took a couple of steps back, curling them with ease.