Chapter 43

Nole

Telling her to let go of the reigns didn't just mean to let me take control. It meant let me lead, let her get out of her head and out of her worries. To listen without a second thought. I wanted to get her out of her head and overthinking, and to trust me.

She sat at my feet, staring up at me with complete submission. I didn't know if she knew she was, but I could see that inner battle in her head. She wanted to let go of the reigns entirely, but a part of her didn't want to.

But she was.

"You are being such a good girl amasiuncula." (Sweetheart). I praised, running my fingers down her cheek. She leaned into the touch and I smiled. "But I think you need a little reminder of who you belong to baby, don't you?"

"No." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. I narrowed my gaze onto her green eyes. Mischief and lust strong in them, same with desire. And something else I couldn't place.

"Oh really? So you weren't controlling me, telling me what I can and can't do, even though that's not your job." I reminded her, tapping on her nose. She scrunched up her face.

"I-you were injured." She sputtered out.

I tsked. "Not an excuse baby. I know my limits, and you know that I do."

She huffed, and I tried not to smile. She was absolutely adorable.

"Now, you can have a choice on your punishment. Either fifteen smacks on each cheek, or no cumming tonight." I said, chuckling at her expression. I could tell she was dripping with need, and I wanted to give it to her.

But she needed to be punished first.

Holy fuck

"Which one darling," I asked, gears turning her head.

"Can it be ten each sir... please." She said meekly, looking up at me. I smiled at her and crouched down.

"Yes, but only because you asked so nicely darling. Now, get over my knee." I said sternly, sitting down on the edge of my bed. She went to stand up and I tsked again. "On all fours, I should of told you that before."

She sank back down to the floor and crawled over to me. She stood up and bent over my knee shyly. It was absolutely adorable.

"This is going to hurt sweetheart, ready?" I said. She nodded and I rubbed a hand on her ass before I brought my hand up and landed it back down on her. She yelped in pain, and moaned when I grabbed it. I continued, earning squeals and cries from her.

"You're doing so well baby, and I can tell that you're enjoying this, because your pussy is making a mess on my thigh." I chuckled, placing the last slap on her ass.

"Fuck.." She breathed out, standing up and staring at me.

"You did so good baby, do you deserve a reward?" I asked, and she nodded. I stood up and grabbed her hair, throwing her onto the bed. Her breasts rose with every breathe she took, and her pussy was leaking all over my bed.

"Use your words."

"Yes sir." She said quietly.

"Good. Now, on all fours and spread those pretty fucking legs." I said lustfully, my shaft covered in precum. She looked so pretty. Her ass was painted red with my handprints, and her tattoos brought out the red even more.

Grabbing ahold of her ass, I squeezed it, and smacked it again. "Fuck.." She whimpered.

"I'm going to fucking rail you until the only name you remember is mine." I said, landing another smack on her ass. She yelped and tried to move away, but I held onto her and thrusted my whole length into her. She screamed as I entered her, not letting her get use to my size. Her legs tried to give out, but I held onto her hips and gently pulled out, roughly thrusting back in. Her screams were music to my ears as I continued, her legs shaking as her walls clenched around me in a death grip. I groaned and pulled out, grabbed under her legs and flipping her over, entering her again, and thrusting back into her. Her hands grabbed onto my forearm, digging her fingernails into my skin. I hissed in pleasure and continued, my thumb snaking down to rub her clit. Her back arched as she climaxed again, her arms pushing me away. I fought her back and pinned her hands above her head.