Chapter 18

Cassy

Why do people have to put things where short people can't reach them? Simple. Apparently it's entertainment for them.

I jumped again, my fingers barely grazed the box of honey chex on the top of the fridge. You fucker.

"Do you want me to get it for you?" a husky voice asked. The familiar scent of cinnamon and vanilla filled my senses, and I shook my head. Get him out of your head dipshit. He doesn't like you. He probably only sees you as a younger sister. 

mmmm how about no<3

Also

Bitch-yeah a guy who sees you as a sister kisses you, makes out with you, and stays with you until you're asleep and all throughout the night. Mhm bullshit.

"Did you just insult the vertically challenged?!" I yelled, jumping again, fingers pushing the box back farther. I huffed, turning around to glare at him.

"Nope... I'll leave ya to it lil demon." He laughed.

Liam turned the corner laughing, and I groaned at the nearly impossible feat. I didn't want to stab it in risk of breaking any of them in the box, and I don't wanna grab a chair.

"Liammmmmm~~Help meeeeeeeee." I sighed defeated, after climbing halfway up the fridge, only to fall off.

His laughs could be heard as he came back around the corner. His blue tshirt hung loosely on him, and his black jeans put the outfit together. "What do you need m'lady?"

I laughed, and pointed to the top of the fridge. "Reach that dear peasant." I declared.

Liam smirked, and put his hand beside the box. My eyes widened and I broke out in a smile when his hand reached the box, but immediately dropped when he said the most stupidest thing ever.

"Now what?"

"I-FUCKING GRAB IT. GRAB ITTTTTTT." I did a little pitter patter with my feet and he chuckled, dropping his hand.

This fucker had the audacity to grab me. ME, and put me on his shoulders. I smirked at what he just did without realizing.  Oh I'm so going to Ratatouille the shit outta him. Grabbing his hair in two parts, I moved his head forwards. He leaned forwards, and batted me with his free hand that wasn't holding me to him.

"I swear to god Cass-" I pulled his hair to the left and he turned that way in pain. This was fun. "Cass, I'm gonna kill you." He muttered.

I stuffed my face with the chex I managed to snag off of the fridge, and tucked them under my arm. "ONWARDS PEASANT. PLEASE." I added when he wouldn't move. He sighed but made his way to the couches. I giggled with glee when he sat down.

"You can get off now." He pouted.

I leaned overtop of him, and looked at him. "Huh? no, why? Hehe you're upside down." I giggled, booping his nose.

He grabbed me from under my armpits and I squealed. "NOOOOOO YOU JACKASSSSSSS!"

I clenched my thighs together to stay on, cause if i'm getting off the couch, we're going together, or at least his head will. He tapped them, like we were in wrestling, even though he was trying to get me off of him. 

"Ummmm what the fuck are you two doing?" My mothers voice piped up, while we were mid struggle.

I flew upwards, untensing my thighs and went flying off the couch backwards, a frenzy of limbs and chex mix was what everyone could see. Liam doubled over laughing, and my mother couldn't help but have a glimmer of a smile, and covered her laugh with a cough. "Cassidy love? Are you alright?"