Chapter 25

Cassy's POV

"What are we telling Chase?" I whispered quietly, tracing shapes on Liams chest. He hummed in response. "I mean, haven't we already told him?"

I groaned, and rolled off of him. "Yeah but like he doesn't believe us... and it's going to turn into a shit show when he finally realizes it's real." I muttered as I threw on a bra that was on the floor. We had a huge mess to clean up before they come back tomorrow, or whenever they come back. I felt his hands slide around my waist and his breath on my neck.

"Then we'll climb that hill when we get to it." He whispered, pressing kisses down my neck. I moaned softly and tilted my head. "You're such a good girl aren't you." He chuckled. I didn't even realize he had his hand around my throat until he gave it a light squeeze, basically turning me on even more.

"Liam.. we can't. We gotta clean, and the guys downstairs need to be tortured, and like c'mon I'm sure we can find a mission or something."

"I'm sure they can wait." He whispered, biting my ear. I moaned and turned to face him. His eyes narrowed in on me and before I could utter a 'youknowwhatimmastabyou' he smashed his face to mine.

Breaking the kiss I glared at him. "You know what. No more sex for you. You're too horny." I muttered, turning and going to walk to my closet. I slipped on a black tank top and grey sweatpants, and walked out of my room. Making my way to the living room, I picked up a few pieces of material, and moved back objects that managed to move.

Tidying up our drinking mess, I heard a faint click of our door, and grabbed onto the butter knife on the table. Always stay armed. Even if it's a butter knife, you just gotta throw those ones harder.

"Hello..?" I called, standing up, and walking slowly to where the sound was coming from. There was a small scuffling in the kitchen and I raced into the room. Gotcha bitch. Seeing the figure beside the fridge, I threw the dull knife at the man, and he sunk to the floor with a scream.

"What the fuck was that!" Liam hollered from the hallway, no doubt rushing to where he heard the scream. I rolled my eyes. He's an idiot. Walking up to the man, I ripped the knife out of his back and turned him around, only to be met with a familiar face.

"Adrain?!" I screamed, running to grab the first aid kit that's stowed in the pantry. Ripping it open, I knelt beside him, and shook my head. "You know better than that you idiot."

He chuckled. "Yeah.. I also know to wear a bullet proof vest around here. Thank god I did."

I rolled my eyes and helped him up. His blue eyes shimmered in the light and I noticed a scar tht ran down the side of his face. He brushed back his brown hair and chuckled. "Done eye fucking me yet?"

I coughed, and looked down, a blush flooding my cheeks. "I wasn't-" I heard Adrian laugh, and I went for a hug when he stood up. He smelt like pine needles and cigarettes. One of the second best smells. First being cinnamon and vanilla....

"Earth to Cassy." Adrian laughed, shaking me slightly. I blinked. What did I do this time? "Where is everyone else?"

"Uhm I'm not too sure. They should be back soon though. They left for the weekend." I hummed, breaking the hug.

"You know it's only Saturday dummy right?"

"I-no it's not. It's sunday."

Liam chuckled. "It's only Saturday."

I looked at both of the men exasperated. "I-no. I swear it's Sunday."

Adrain looked at Liam and sighed. "We're not going to win are we?"