Chapter 54

Nole

I put the keys in a little faux leather box and set it on my dresser. It looked so tiny, and I wasn't sure she would notice it if she barged in without me in here. I was so excited to give them to her, I could barely contain myself. This house was the one where I asked her to be my girlfriend. It had everything that she had wanted and more. 

She was currently curled up on my bed snoring, and I had to admire her. Her little snores as she inhaled were so adorable, the blanket falling off of the side of the bed, her legs curled up against her chest. Walking over to the sleeping gremlin, I pressed a kiss to her forehead and pulled the blanket up to her chin. I didn't want to bother her because she was drained from her shopping spree with Marie which resulted in a shit ton more lingerie, toys, and of course weed. 

Marie gifted Cassidy a gorgeous clear heart-shaped bong, with a shit ton of joints that came with a pack of lighters, all that had different 'fuck you' sayings on them. 

Adrian gifted her a pair of cow slippers and a weighted dinosaur. Asher got her a 4L bottle of tequila, and a case of orange juice, tied in with a life-sized dummy that looked like Liam, which was destroyed in the span of ten minutes. 

Chase pulled her to the side, and she returned with a necklace. Nobody really knew what it meant, but with Cassy have tears in her eyes we knew it was important. 

Her snores interrupted my thoughts as she shifted, the blanket pulled under her, wrapping her in a cocoon. Smiling at my sleeping girlfriend, I decided that right now was one of the best times to wake her up. 

"Hey, wake up missy." I nudged her carefully, tugging the blanket from under her. She groaned and tried to smack my arm from its hold on the blanket, but I didn't budge. 

"I have a gift for you," I said quietly, her body jolting up and a sleepy smile on her face. "Your dick may be a present, yes, but you know you can fuck me awake right?" She laughed tiredly, a yawn escaping her mouth. Shaking my head, I walked over to my dresser and grabbed the box. 

"Here, open it," I whispered, watching her carefully. Tossing her the box, and she caught it and looked at me curiously. 

"What is it?" She asked, making me shake my head in response. 

"You'll find out." 

Sliding the lid off of the box, she grabbed the key and looked up at me with confusion. "But... It's a key. Why would I need a key... I own this house and don't lose it that often?"

"Baby, read the note." I chuckled, watching her set the key on the lid and read the note.

"Key... house... OH MY GOD ARE WE MOVING TO THE HOUSE THAT WE MADE IT OFFICIAL AT!" She squealed, rolling off the bed and pressing a rushed kiss to my lips. "OH, MY GOD!"

Chuckling, I watched as she grabbed the key and note, re-reading it to make sure she wasn't reading it wrong. "I told you I knew the owners." I chuckled, watching her launch herself at me. I caught her and dropped my hands to the underside of her thighs so I could hold her better. 

"Oh my god... so when are we moving?"

"Whenever you would like sweetheart," I said sappily, her arms wrapping around my torso, her sleepy face pressed against my chest. 

"You have no idea how much this means to me!"She squealed, ripping open the door and no doubt tumbling to Marie's room to tell her about the amazing news. The loud  'WAIT WHAT' that was heard from Marie's room was enough proof to know that I was right, along with the two of them running down to the living room to show everybody else. 

Shaking my head, I bent down and fixed my bedding. The squeals from the girls were still audible from my room, and I heard a 'HOLY SHIT' from Asher. Footsteps echoed on the floor as they came barreling into my bedroom. 

"YOU BOUGHT HER A HOUSE!" Marie squealed, jumping up and down in the doorway. Asher was grinning and shaking his head, no doubt impressed with what I gifted. 

"I did, and it's hers whenever she would like to move into it." I chuckled, watching Cassy step through those two and wrap her arms around my waist. She stood on the balls of her feet, her lips connecting with mine gently.  

"Thank you..." She whispered, bowing her head down. Pressing a kiss to her head, I felt her pull away and race down into her room with her best friends. 

I am in love with this woman. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all! I know it has almost been three weeks and I apologize! My family and I ended up moving, and there was a lot of packing that needed to happen, but everything should be good to go back to updating every week!!!

(This hopefully will be the last short chapter) 

Thank you all so much for reading, don't forget to comment and vote!

Until next time. 

:)

-T