Chapter 20

Cassy

Everything was dark. Ironic isn't it. That's how everything starts off. But now, what if I told you that the start of mine was light. I had hope.... but I would soon learn where that gets me. Almost nowhere. No amount of struggles, failures, cries, and begs got me anything better in life. It all scratched me down, and tried to kill me by silencing me. But wanna know the best part? I don't shuttup. When I got punished for screaming, I'd scream louder. When people give me pitying looks, I give them a piece of their mind. My world was once literally all about butterflies and rainbows, but in the snap of someone else's hands, he killed all of my butterflies. 

"Hey sleepyhead. wake up. We have a meeting in a half hour." I was gently shaken, and I groaned, grabbing on to whatever was closest which was my blanket. "Cassy. Do not move your hand but very very carefully remove it if you want to see the light of day." Liam gently threatened, , trying to pry my hand off of him. I opened my eyes, and jerked my hand back when I realized what I grabbed. It wasn't a handful of blanket like i thought it was. It was his sweatpants, in the crotch area.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Cinny!"

He chuckled, and shifted his sweatpants. "It's okay, you just scared me for a moment. I mean in another situation I wouldn't of minded." He winked and I felt a blush paint my face red.

I blushed and looked away from him. "Hey, don't hide from me Cass." His hand gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I shyed away and looked down. His hand gently traced down my chin to my neck, and I shivered.

"You're beautiful, alright gorgeous." he whispered. I smiled, keeping my gaze on the bed sheets.

"Cassy look at me." He said gently, and I listened, glancing right at him. "Would.. would it be alright if I kissed you?" He asked gently, cupping my face.

FUCK YESSSS!!! DO ITTTTTTT

I nodded, and he pressed his lips to mine so harshly, a moan slipped out of my lips. Standing on my knees, I deepened the kiss and ran my hands through his hair, tugging on it occasionally. It was so much different than last time. Straddling him, I pushed him down and kissed him, his hand running into my hair.

Breaking our kiss, I looked at him. "What made you do what you did a few weeks ago, after the bar." He hesitated to look at me, and I could see the gears in his head turning. 

"I was jealous. I was jealous of the sounds you made and how he got to see you. I was also a little tipsy because I couldn't deal with the fact of what was goin to happen in that room." He admitted. "I don't know what came over me Cass, but I had no idea how much longer I can keep my hands off of you. But that is not an excuse. I'm sorry for what I did to you, and how I ignored you. I'm sorry for hurting you. And for making you cry." He pressed a kiss on my lips, and then down my neck, around my collar bone, and his hands slid over my shirt. 

"Liam." I whispered, biting my lip. "We can't do this. What if Chase finds out." I bit back a gasp when Liam nipped my neck, soothing the sting with a lick of his tongue. 

"I don't care what he thinks gorgeous. I've been waiting for you for fourteen years. I've done my time." He said gruffly, pressed a hard kiss to my mouth. 

"Cassy? Can I come in??" Chase's voice echoed into our room from the hallway. 

"Fuck, Lemme go back to sleep. I don't wanna see him." I quickly threw my head down, and Liam had to stay upright, despite the accidental pain I just gave him from hitting his gut. Heh.. fuck.