Chapter 6

This chapter contains mention of sexual assault

Cassy

"CMON SHORTASSES! WAKE THE FUCK UPPPPP" I yelled, stomping down the steps, banging two pots together.

I burst through the door and saw a whole bunch of people looking at me through bleary eyes. "I-It's four thirty in the morning.."

"Yeah, we got a full day ahead of us lets go. Meet me in the training room in ten minutes, and if youre even a second late you'll be doing extra sprints." I banged the two pots together one more time and skipped out.

Setting the pots in the kitchen, I walked to the training room and smirked in the mirror. I was in a baggy hoodie and sweats. Hehehe, I had to throw on comfy clothes.

I stood in front of the door, and smiled. They have five minutes. I walked in and started stretching, grabbing a few knives and a gun, setting them infront of me. Five of the rookies ran through the door when I sat down, and looked at me. "Grab a weapon of your choice and come sit with me please y'all." I smiled, watching them as they admire the amount of weapons. One guy grabbed a set of throwing knives, a girl grabbed a pair on nunchucks, and it went on from there. Others grabbed a few good guns, short knives, a set of bow and arrows, brass knuckles, and so on.

More ran into the room with thirty seconds to spare, and I looked at their grins. They had those cheeky male grins like right before they mansplain something. Hehe, I love dealing with those guys.

"Alright, is everyone here?" I looked around at the group of twelve. A guy shook his head. "No.. we still don't have Elijah and Sam."

I sighed, throwing a knife inbetween everyone, hitting my target exactly as I wanted to. It grazed one of the cheeky boys ears, and hit the bullseye that was behind them. "Where are they, tallshit?"

He paled slightly, but puffed out his chest and laughed. "Oh probably a little tied up you know? They might be a while." He laughed, looking at his friends and earned a few highfives.

I gave him a bored expression, and swiftly walked over to him, kicking his feet out from under him, and rested my knee hard in his crotch.

"What did you do to them?" I said simply, pressing a knife against his throat. Jackson swallowed and looked nervous. "I-I tied them to their beds."

I was about to say more when I felt a knife poke against my back. "You know, if you were smart you would of already stabbed me." I turned around, knocking the knife to the ground and looked at the colours. It was the knife that was in my pile. My green karambit. "Why is everyone obsessed with my shit?" I groaned, kicking the man in the nuts. He dropped to the ground instantly. 

If you didn't wanna be on the ground in an instant, don't threaten me. Easy. I stabbed the one in the leg and he screamed. I chuckled, and turned my attention to the guy that tried to stab me. I stabbed the knife on the ground into his shin and smiled when I felt it connect with his bone. The screams were worth it too.

Pulling out my phone, while standing on the guy who tied up the others, I called Asher.

"Hey honey, Imma need you to go find the two rookies in their dorm 'kay, and I have two people you can have fun with. I heard that we just got a new set of lighters downstairs and crops down there."

I had him on speaker and he laughed. "Fuck yeah, give me five minutes 'kay. Love ya."

He ended the call and I looked at everyone, "we ain't saints here, y'all should know that. And you chose to be here. Respect is one thing here that is very important. These aren't your friends from the streets. They are your family. You help each other and you fight FOR each other alright."