Chapter 59

Cassy

I don't think I could move. Yes most of my belongings were packed up, but I don't think I could do it. I don't think I could leave this house, no matter how unsafe it may be for me. Knowing Nole, he would be okay with that and tell me it's okay. But that didnt matter. What mattered is the fact I was ready for this, and I'm backing out at the last moment.

But I had more important things to sort through first before talking to him about it, like getting ready to go to the meeting that was downstairs. Except we were missing one person in the room.

My boyfriend.

"Nole! C'mon!" I shouted, not getting an answer. I walked down the hallway and down to his bedroom. My hand wrapped around the cold doorknob as I threw it open, my mouth watering at the sight that was in front of me. Nole was laid back on the bed, his eyes covered by his hair, but his little whimpers filled the air, his hand wrapped around his dick.

I felt myself growing wet and quickly turned to shut the door. We had to go, there was no time to be fucking. We have had sex on almost every surface of this house, and don't get me wrong, I loved it. But we have to go.

"Get back here Cass," Nole grumbled. "Or I'm going to drag you back by your hair love."

I gasped quietly and bit my lip, turning back around, my hand loosening its hold on the handle.

"Come here, Angel." He whispered hoarsely, the nickname rolling off his tongue like honey.

I quietly made my way to him and took in what I was watching. His grasp around his dick was jerking slowly, and the lust in his eyes was clouding the hazel.

"What? You thought you could just walk in on me without me seeing?" He snickered.

I smirked and crept up on the bed. Moving his hand off of his cock I chuckled. "I was sent up here by my father to come get you for the meeting," I bit my lip as I watched his eyes flicker to my mouth.

Before he could remark, I licked the precum off his hard cock.

"Fuck.." He moaned, reaching out to grab my hair.

Batting his hand away I smiled at him. "Nuh-uh, you're tardy at the meeting, and now I'm late, and so I get to go how fast I want to." I licked up his length again and before he could let out a moan I heard it die in his throat as I took him into my mouth. As much as I was a bottom, and he was a top, we had both found out we can be the total opposites some times, which was absolutely amazing.

I was slowly bobbing my head around him and when I looked up at him, my walls clenched at his reaction. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was open. He looked like he was in pure ecstasy and I couldn't help but grow even more aroused.

"Fuck.. faster baby." Nole groaned, his hand fisting my hair and thrusting his length down my throat. I could feel his salty release hitting the back of my throat, and tears started filling my eyes. But I can't say I'm not enjoying this. I've been waiting for this moment ever since I walked into his room. Which wassss, forever ago.

Suddenly he moved out of my mouth and I immediately went to stroke him faster. I was in awe with the way his hips were bucking and I couldn't help myself but stop and ruin the moment for him.

His eyes opened and I got off the bed. "We gotta go now, we're ten minutes late already," I muttered. In an instant, I was thrown onto his bed, and he was over the top of me, his knee in between my thighs. In the heat of the moment, I let out a soft moan at the friction. Fuck. He knows. Fucker. There goes my dominance.

His eyebrow raised and his eyes grew dark. "Oh? Turned on, are we?"

I shrugged. "Nope, not at all. We gotta go, everyone is waiting." I whined.