Chapter 9

This chapter contains mention of  sexual assault, and self harm. Mature scenes as well. will be mentioned when.

Cassy

Groaning, I stretched and sat up groggily, tugging at my comforter. It wasn't budging, and I tugged harder, desperate to have just a little more blanket. It had to of  been like two in the morning, so why the fuck is it not moving? I know I didn't have anything heavy on my bed when I got in. I dugged on the comforter as hard as I could with morning arms. 

"Fuck, leave it alone woman." A man groaned from my left. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Liam ontop of my covers, trying to get comfortable again. I chuckled and let go of my blankets, staring at the man who decided to give up his warmth to make sure I was okay.

I chuckled to myself when I watched him sigh and stop moving, finally comfortable. I rolled my eyes and flopped back down on my pillow, thoughts swarming me and taking me down an unforgettable trip of memory lane.

Flashback

Once he got a taste of my screams he wouldn't stop.

For the next five years he would find me and use me however he wanted. I soon figured out that the less I moved and screamed, the less 'punishments' I got. There was no set dates, it was just random. We couldn't even prepare.

Chase would take care of me every night once he left, my cries stifled in my blankets.

"Hey, here. Sis, have some water. There's tylenol too." Chase whispered, scared that Johnny was going to come back. Chase lightly patted the bleeding cuts on me with an alcohol wipe, and I screamed into a blanket at the sting. I didn't understand why still. The stench of alcohol was getting worse in our house. We were losing our electricity every month, and our heat was gone too. I'm surprised we still have running water.

~

"Happy birthday Cassidy!!!!" My mom and Chase sang, as I blew out my 9 candles.

I smiled to myself as I saw my mom's eyes glimmer. I was becoming quite the rebel. I had developed a mind of my own, and I knew that my mom was proud of me. We sat around the floor of the kitchen, and looked at the cake. It wasn't much, but it was perfect. A one tiered cake with white frosting, with nine simple candles on top.

A rough hand slid over my shoulder, and traced circles over my back, and everyone's smile faded. It had been exactly five years since this started, and I was crazy to use my birthday wish that it would stop.

He took me to his room slowly, and locked the door behind us.

"Strip" he ordered.

I nodded, and slid out of my jeans and top. I was in my training bra and underwear. Silently begging anyone to save me, even though I knew they wouldn't. 

He walked towards me, and slid both of them off of me. He smiled at me as he picked me up and set me on his bed, gently for a first.

"Oh Cassidy, I've wanted to do something different today. Since it's a very special day today, and you're maturing so fast." He kissed my neck, and I had to stop myself from puking, his stubble scratching my skin.

He unbuttoned his jeans, and slid them off of himself. My eyes widened when I realized what he was going to do. I've seen dogs do this once in the alley behind our house, but my brother quickly hurried me away when he saw I stopped moving.