Chapter 39

Cassy

who the fuck stole my blanket. 

I rolled over and was nose to nose with a sleeping Nole. A blush covered my face and I quickly rolled back around, but two hands wrapped around my waist and drug me back closer to him so I was pressed against him. 

and I'm naked. 

hold that thought.

Fighting my way out from the blankets, I walked my naked self to the bathroom and was met with a hilarious view. I was covered in hickies. They started at the top of my neck, and trailed down to my stomach. My fingers traced overtop of them, my eyes staring in the mirror. Hey-they look sexy though. 

You fuck. Of course you like being marked by a man. Especially one you like. 

"Hey sweetheart," Nole whispered. I turned around and saw him in his grey boxers, leaning against the bathroom entry.  "Enjoy seeing what I did to you last night." He chuckled, his eyes watching me carefully. My face heated and I nodded, grabbing a towel and wrapping myself up in it. Chuckling, he walked over to me and tilted my head up with his finger. His lips melted to mine, and I found myself being pressed up against a wall. 

Hold up- nuhuh. not again. 

"Nole." I whispered. "As much as I want to go again, I need to take a breather." He nodded, a smile on his face

"Yeah of course. I was going to go hop in the shower though, did you want to join me?" He asked, gesturing to my towel. 

"Maybe another time." I stuttered out, bolting out of the bathroom and closing the door. 

We need a joint. Didn't we store one in our drawer of shit. 

I chuckled to myself and walked over to my drawer of wonders, revealing a whole bunch of kinky shit and smokes, weed. You name it. Grabbing the shittily rolled joint, I lit it and took a hit. It felt so nice. Taking a few more. I snuffed it in my ashtray and got dressed, the effects already starting to hit me. My vision was blurry, and I felt lightheaded. 

Thank god we get high off of like three puffs. We're gonna invest In a dab pen.

HEYYOBITCHESSSSS

Grabbing a baggy t-shirt I found on the floor, I threw on a pair of booty shorts as well. Looking in the mirror, I chuckled at the fact my eyes looked as if I had just finished a five-hour crying session, and my eyelids were trying to close. 

We should go annoy Liam. Go tell him how we really feel. 

I stormed into Liam's room, the door bouncing off the wall.

FUCK YES-LETS MURDER HIM

bUT LIKE-no cause we're high

But then he'll know how much he hurt me. 

"You are a fucking self-centered prick!" I screamed, grabbing a water bottle from his bedside table and throwing it at the window above his head. 

"What the actual fuck?" Liam yelled, sheets rustling as he threw himself out of bed. I smiled and watched him look at me with pure confusion. "You're high." He said finally, piecing the puzzle together. 

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "So what, I still have a  brain."

"Let's get you back to bed Cass." He said simply, walking over towards me and grabbing my arm. 

I-I don't like that

Me either.... 

He's gonna do something to us.