Chapter 31

Liam's POV

After last night, I thought everything was going to be okay today. The fact that we are going to Italy had put everyone in a tizzy, but it had been an exhausting twenty hours. As soon as there was a ray of daylight, there was screaming and fighting.

It had simply started with Chase throwing Cassy's orange juice in the freezer, and then Chase's bourbon being mixed with water. Lemme tell you-that was funny. A tall annoyed blond looking down at a short blonde, that was mixing his priceless drink with tap water.

And then it was the surprise 'meeting' that Chase had too attend, making everyone pissed he left without giving any information.

"I am going to slit his throat Liam. I fucking promise you that. He thinks he's all this, but in reality he's not. And yes I know that I'm not perfect but at the same time I'm the one that has to seduce the whole group to give us another chance." Cassy run a hand through her tousled hair, and pulled the blanket over her head. She looked so sexy when she was pissed off.

She huffed, and I heard a rustle, and the door slam. The fuck?

Groaning, I flipped over and sighed into the pillow. God, please give me strength to get me through the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ One hour later

"Cassy you can not wear that. You're going to be around swarms of men. I'm forbidding you from wearing that. You have to look important, not slutty. This is an important event where we are heading, not a fucking strip club."

Everyone went silent when Chase lost it on Cassy for wanting to wear her dress. It was a red plunged dress that had those weird long sleeves but it's cut open? I dunno, but it was a deep deep plunge, and it ended at the top part of her thighs. I bit back a laugh when I remembered Cassy had spent an hour trying to tell me everything about this dress, but I couldn't help but only think of how beautiful she looked. I believe she called it a 'If i wanted your shirt as a dress I would wear this one,.'

"Liam-aren't you going to back me up on this?" Chase exclaimed, bringing my back to the present. I looked at my boss and his little sister-my girlfriend- and sighed. This is not gonna be a fun conversation.

"I-"

"Keep your fucking laws off of my body you asshole. I am wearing this out. If they look and have a ring on their finger they're getting shot. It's not that hard. They should have respect for their wives."

"Cassy-" Her brother's tone darkened. I watched as those two hot heads looked at each other with the same death glare.

"No. You do not get to control me. Have you ever been groped at a party by four men? Ever been oh you know, raped while blacked out and woken up alone naked? Ever been taken home by someone you don't know? Ever been catcalled and grabbed?" Cassy asked plainly. "Ever had a man with a ring on his hand take pictures under your skirt when you were high? Man-Ever been raped by your father for years until you use sex as a coping mechanism? Buddy I'm fine. They can stare at my tits and ass as much as they like. I'm not called the Angel out there for nothing. I look sexy, and I kill while looking fucking downright smoking. So kindly-actually no. Just take your opinions and shove them so far up your ass you end up rupturing your anus.

"Cassy."

"Answer me Chase. Have you?" She glared at him, and if I were him I woulda needed a new pair of clean underwear. She's fucking scary. But hot. Very fucking attractive man. Like phew fucking gorgeous. And her murderuss tendencies are even hotter-like when she comes home from missions bathed in blood thats not hers-fuck.