Chapter Thirteen: Beautifully Broken

A/N: Would like to put out there that I'm sorta proud of this chapter. It's my most favorite chapter I've ever written. (Not that I've written many) but anyway yup! The song up there...you know the deal lol. You may hear it when prompted to or after or not at all, it's not really needed. 🤗 I just get alot of inspiration from music and it's why I add it.💜

Taehyung tapped Jimin's chest and pointed towards the dance floor. Raine and Jungkook were more than just dancing with one another. The way they looked at each other usually made Jimin uncomfortable, but this was on a whole new level. When Jungkook started to kiss her neck, Jimin felt utterly disgusted but in the most supportive way.

Jungkook liked her a lot more than he led them to believe. The night Jimin had to pick him up from that girl's house was proof enough.

*

They'd been quiet most of the way, but Jungkooks' random drunken rants sounded off every five minutes. The one now had him especially upset.

"I don't want to see big poppa!" He hiccuped and groaned.

"Who?" Jimin asked, looking over at him.

"Big momma's friend." He clarified. "Duh!"

"Who?!"

"Raine and her best friend! Keep up!"

"Why do you keep calling them that?"

"That's what they call each other."

"Ew."

"Exactly! And he's sleeping in her bed! With her!" Suddenly Jungkook smacked Jimin in the middle of his chest to grip his shirt, causing Jimin to swerve. "In her bed Jimin!"

"Would you calm down!?"

"I sleep in her bed. Me!"

Jimin laughed. "Oh, do you now?"

"No....just that one time."

"Do you want to sleep in a bed with her?" Jimin felt the need to ask because although it was clear that Jungkook had a thing for Raine, he would never admit it.

Jungkook shrugged and reclined his seat back. He quiet down again and Jimin assumed that he had fallen asleep.

"I want to do everything with her," Jungkook added, confirming his friends' assumptions.

*

"About time." He muttered. They left the table, allowing another group of individuals to take their place.

"How long has that been going on?" Taehyung asked, jutting his head towards the pair as they walked into the kitchen.

Jimin shrugged. "Since they met. Basically."

"And you and Raine?"

"I gave it a shot. We're too incompatible. She isn't looking for anything serious, neither is Jungkook. That would just work for them."

Taehyung nodded in understanding. Raine just wanted to have fun. He might've been overprotective of her for the most part, but at this precise time in her life, having fun was what she needed. Daehyun had done quite the number on her. Taehyung disliked him the moment she started to talk about how secretive he was about their relationship. He felt like he should've realized what was happening sooner. Raine had on rose-colored glasses, but he should've been more vigilant. Instead, he allowed this asshole to change her and mold her into an obedient puppy. One that would hold onto every word he said with hopes that he'd take her out for a walk in public.