Chicken, Dynamite, Chainsaw

Jay: "You know at some point you gotta let me try this thing out." he hums, watching Genevieve park her motorcycle

Genevieve: "Do you even know how to ride one?"

Jay: "I'm familiar with it."

Genevieve: "Uh huh. Okay. Well, how about you turn that familiar into a solid yes and then it's all yours. Until then you're not touching him."

Jay: "Oh, it's a him?"

Genevieve: "Mm-hmm. And he treats me oh so well." she seductively coos, heading up the stairs as Jay shakes his head in amusement

Madeline: "You two come together?" she snickers, coming up beside the pair "Or are you doing the whole pretending to arrive separately so no one knows he's been staying at your place for the past week?"

Jay: "Hey, Bembenek could still have a hit out for me. Better to be safe than sorry."

Madeline: "Hmm. So, I guess Voight's in the loop with this whole thing?" she teases, watching as their faces fall

Genevieve: "He's...been a little preoccupied."

Madeline: "Uh huh" she hums, grabbing hold of the door handle "Sure he has." she chuckles, entering the precinct as the pair exchange a look before following after her

Trudy: "Hey! You two, over here" she calls out towards the three, making them exchange confused looks "Gen and chuckles" she clarifies, making Jay shake his head "Got word from headquarters. You're both up for mandatory firearms requalification. Get to the shooting range by Friday."

Jay: "Now, remind me, 'cause I'm drawing a blank here" he smirks, moving towards the gate "Who was it that had the most shots in the black the last time we requalified?"

Genevieve: "I believe the key words were "last time."

Trudy: "I got my money on you, girl."

Genevieve: "Thanks, Trudy." she chuckles, following behind Madeline and Jay as they head up the stairs

•••

Madeline: "What's going on in there?" she motions towards Voight's office

Antonio: "Commander Fischer came in with Alderman Becks and his wife, then shut the door. Now you have all the information I have."

•••

Joseph: "Allison Becks, 16 years old. Last seen with her friend Hayden Tannenbaum. They were supposed to go back to the Becks' house after a study group. Neither showed."

Erin: "School records do show that both of these girls are in all AP classes and got straight As. Study group's plausible. Maybe they are jammed up."

Antonio: "Allison's dad woke up to an email this morning from Uber saying she booked a car in his account last night."

Olinsky: "What the hell's an "Uber"?"

Antonio: "It's like a taxi, but you get a black car."

Olinsky: "So why didn't you say "black car"?"

Adam: "It's not just black cars, it's regular cars too. It's an app. You order it on your phone. It's got all your credit card information" he informs, making a confused look come over Olinsky's face "Never mind" he waves him off, making the others snicker in amusement "I'm gonna call the company, see if I can get in touch with the driver."

Voight: "Good, and you call State's Attorney Kot. I want a warrant for both girls' cell phones and computers."

Kevin: "You got it, boss."