Say Her Real Name

Nadia: "Excuse me, Sergeant. This was just delivered for you."

Erin: "Who's it from?"

Nadia: "Olivia Benson, Special Victims Unit, New York."

Erin: "What's it say?"

Voight: "Nothing. Hey, put it in my office, will you?"

Nadia: "Yeah."

Voight: "All right."

Joseph: "How long you plan on milking that flesh wound?" he motions to the brace on Voight's arm

Madeline: "Yeah, you collecting disability or something?" she scoffs, chuckling in amusement along with the others

Voight: "Doc says it comes off in a few days. Anyone else want to try out for Second City, or can we get down to business? Good. Downtown is a mess with protesters. This World Trade Conference kicks off tomorrow, and HQ's on my back about threat reports. So where are we?"

Olinsky: "Swore I spent the last week making banners with a bunch of wannabe anarchists. Biggest threat they pose is depleting Chicago's marijuana supply."

Antonio: "Al, let me see your eyes."

Olinsky: "I'm just getting over some hay fever."

Antonio: "Uh-huh." he gives him a look of disbelief as Adam leans over, sniffing the top of his head

Jay: "I spent the last few nights with the Natural Earth Brotherhood hippies from Oregon. We spent our waking hours collecting human waste in buckets to throw from the rooftops of Michigan Avenue."

Erin: "That's disgusting."

Voight: "Yeah, all right. What about your group, Ruzek? The Black Grid."

Adam: "Yeah, environmental extremists. At least that's what they claim. The big plan is to throw oil on capitalist pigs, embarrass them on the news or something."

Voight: "All right, we're already late for this threat assessment meeting. Just grab your files, and let's go."

Jay: "Hey..." he hums, coming up beside Madeline who pulls her jacket on "You heard anything?"

Madeline: "She called when her plane landed. Other than that..." she shrugs as Jay sighs, looking at Genevieve's desk in solemn "Look even if she sent in a letter of resignation she'd still have to come back to pack up all her things. Not to mention her bike. If you think she's leaving that baby behind." she scoffs, shaking her head

Jay: "So you're saying I shouldn't be worried."

Madeline: "I'm saying the minute Voight packs up her desk is the minute we'll all be worried." she nods, giving him a soft smile as she pats his back

•••

Adam: "Name was Felicia Hughes. She was a straight-A liberal arts student at DePaul. A few priors for disturbing political rallies, but that's it."

Erin: "What was she doing at the Wexford?"

Adam: "I don't know."

Madeline: "Better question is what was she doing at the Wexford in 6-inch heels and a miniskirt?"

Antonio: "These big trade conferences, they attract high-priced escorts who come in from all over the country. Maybe she was trying to earn some tuition money."

Adam: "There is no way. This girl wasn't the type."

Jay: "How can you be sure? You didn't even know her real name till an hour ago."