Big Friends, Big Enemies

Adam: "Thank God that's over" he sighs, adjusting the top of his shirt as Joseph looks over the balcony into the crowd "I mean, how many encores can one person do?"

Joseph: "Wouldn't be so bad if the songs were at least halfway decent." he scoffs, shaking his head, nodding at a group of women that walk past them

Adam: "Okay, that is like the third time you've been checked out and you have gotten zero numbers."

Joseph: "I'm working in case you haven't noticed."

Adam: "Yeah. Why, though?"

Joseph: "Why am I working?"

Adam: "You've put in more overtime hours than any of us. Don't like going home to a quiet place, huh?"

Joseph: "Or, I don't like sitting around doing nothing when I'm perfectly capable of working."

Adam: "Uh huh. Okay. But, hey if you're not gonna entertain any of these lovely ladies here you should go and call Gabby. Try and fix things between you two."

Joseph: "There's nothing to fix."

Adam: "Hmm, don't be so sure."

Joseph: "Okay, no offense, but out of all of my friends, I am not going to take relationship insight..."

Adam: "No, no, no. What?"

Joseph: "From you."

Adam: "No, see..."

Joseph: "No."

Adam: "Seph, you don't want to get punched in the face, you got to talk to the guy with the broken schnoz."

Joseph: "Okay." he hums, shaking his head

Adam: "You know."

Joseph: "Sure."

Adam: "I'm just lookin' out for ya. That's all. You can learn from my mistakes. I just think you and Gabby should sit down, create a plan."

Joseph: "Dude, you and Burgess had the ultimate plan" he hums, holding up his ring finger "What happened?"

Adam: "That's...a fair enough point."

Joseph: "Uh huh" he hums, perking up when hearing gunshots go off, making the crowd scream in fright "Go, go!" he calls out, hurrying down the stairs as they push through the crowd"Get down!"

Adam: "Police! Get down! Everybody down!"

Joseph: "Everybody down! Get down!" they call out, exiting the building to see a car speeding through the crowd, firing towards them

Adam: "I don't have a shot!" he grits, watching the car ram into multiple people, speeding down the street

Joseph: "Lincoln 5021, we have shots fired at the Riviera. Offender in a black SUV, fleeing southbound on Broadway. Roll ambulances to our location. 4698 North Broadway. We have multiple victims. Gunshot wounds, struck by vehicle. We need help!"

•••

Voight: "Let's set up the command post here on Broadway, staging center for victims off of Lawrence. Hey, no one leaves, you understand? Get a statement from everyone."

Officer: "Copy that."

Joseph: "Single car."

Voight: "Yeah."

Joseph: "Driver was the only shooter. He opened up on the crowd from inside the vehicle."

Adam: "Yeah, we got multiple people shot, multiple people run down. This guy, he drove right through the crowd. It looked like Nice, boss."