Now I'm God

Kim: "Hey, you have a female attempted suicide?"
April: "Yeah, she just came in."
Matt: "She's alive, barely. Gas inhalation."
Brett: "We gotta get her to Med right now."
Kelly: "Come on, let's go."
April: "What is it about?"
Kim: "We need to be sure there's nothing more going on here."
Will: "That attempted suicide? Dr. Charles, he's not buying it."
Jay: "What's not to buy? You heard the report."
Charles: "Today, three women, all cancer-free, overdosed on chemo."
Connor: "Clear."
Wesley: "Do you think a doctor's giving false diagnoses and overdosing?"
Goodwin: "The police are on their way."

•••

Voight: "Jessica Pope, Carol Shepperd, Dani Frank. Each brought independently to Med with no connection between 'em except an overdose of chemo for a cancer they don't have. I wanna know who prescribed that stuff."

Adam: "51 said that the gas explosion in Jessica's apartment caused a flashover. So there is nothing left but char. There's no phone, no laptop, no datebook. Nothing."

Olinsky: "No doctor's name."

Madeline: "We talked to Dani Frank's girlfriend. They hadn't been dating that long. She didn't know Dani's doctor. But she did say that Dani was doing better until she took a turn, and when she confronted her doctor about it he put her on an experimental protocol that was supposed to beat it."

Wesley: "Sorry to interrupt" she hums, entering the room "New patient just came into the ED. Unconscious, pancytopenic just like the others. I don't know if this is legal or not and I don't care. Here's her stuff."

Genevieve: "Thank you." she nods, emptying the purse onto the table

Joseph: "All right, Leah Kamen, 42, lives in Edgewater."

Erin: "She's a shift manager at a telemarketing firm."

Joseph: "Insurance card. I'll call the company, see if they got the name of the doctor who submitted the claim."

Voight: "Hey, is there any way to trace the chemicals in their system back to a specific manufacturer?"

Wesley: "A mass spectrometry test was performed on Jessica. We can order the same for the others. There are only a few manufacturers."

Voight: "Will you do it, please?"

Wesley: "Yep."

Voight: "Thanks."

Kevin: "Uh, Leah has Dani Frank, Carol Shepperd, and Jessica Pope as contacts on her phone."

Madeline: "All our victims knew each other."

Kevin: "Yeah, looks like that."

Voight: "Huh..."

Joseph: "Great. Thanks. I got a name. Dr. Dean Reybold." he informs, a silence coming over the room as Genevieve, Erin and Olinsky look over at Voight
Genevieve: "Hank."

Adam: "Hey...Al. What's going on?"

Olinsky: "Oh, man..." he breathes, following the three out the room

Genevieve: "Hank."

Erin: "Hank. Hey, you can't go."

Voight: "The hell I can't."

Genevieve: "If you show up, Reybold is gonna shut down. He doesn't know me. I'll go. We'll find out if he's the one overdosing these women" she nods, watching as Voight continues to look at the elevator, making her sigh as she shakes her head "Al..."

Olinsky: "We'll look into the victim and then talk to Goodwin. Just you and me. Right?"

Voight: "It's six years since I've heard the name Dean Reybold. Six years since..."