Looking Out For Stateville

Adam: "So does anybody know what Little went away for?" he hums, motioning to Voight's office where he sits with Eddie

Antonio: "Manslaughter. Killed Gi-Gi Dicaro, a shakedown artist from Bridgeport, right under the 35th Street red line stop. Snapped his neck."

Adam: "Huh."

Genevieve: "You two have that "talk" yet?" she snickers, exchanging an amused look with Madeline

Kevin: "Just gonna let him dog you out like that about your wedding date with Burgess?"

Adam: "I could take him."

Jay: "Guy's like 6'6", 250, easy."

Adam: "You would have my back, obviously. Right?" he hums, knocking into Joseph's shoulder as he brushes past him

Joseph: "Nah, I'd like to watch that fight."

Kevin: "I second that."

Adam: "Come on." he laughs along with the others

Jay: "It's just surreal, you know? The two of them, they were cell mates. Now he's just on the payroll."

Erin: "I'm sure Voight has his reasons."

Olinsky: "Yeah. He usually does."

•••

Voight: "Rory Jensen has been a CPD priority target for several years now."

Antonio: "Yeah, we went after him hard when I was in Vice, but since he never laid a finger on any dope, we could never grab him."

Voight: "Remember that big DEA bust last year? Caused a major cocaine shortage in the city? Jensen is the guy who's taking advantage of that. All right, you all know Eddie Little, our new CI. You got the floor."

Eddie: "Well, me and Jensen go way back. Met him in juvie. I was in for GTA, he was in for rolling tourists on Rush Street. Now he owns a string of sports bars on the North Side. Sells watered-down liquor to the college kids in front; in the back he slings his real product to the local dealers."

Voight: "Which is who we're gonna hit first. See, we bust the crews that Jensen's supplying, knock the legs out from under his operation."

Kevin: "If the city's dry, how's he getting his coke?"

Eddie: "He's got a connection. I mean, not Mexico, not the cartels. Ireland. He's got an old family contact. They roll it across the Canadian border."

Jay: "You know all of this how?"

Eddie: "I just got paroled three days ago. I guarantee you I know more about that's going down on the streets than anybody in this room."

Voight: "Okay. First target is the Lost Disciples. Eddie has intel this little motorcycle gang is receiving a shipment of Jensen's coke tonight at their clubhouse."

Commander: "I need a word." she demands, motioning for Voight to follow after her

Mouse: "So here's the blueprint for the Lost Disciples' clubhouse..."

•••

Voight: "Hey, Tony, are you in position?"

Antonio: "All set. About to breach." he hums, looking at where Genevieve sets up explosives on a ceiling

Voight: "Hold on, you got three guys right on top of you. Hold on" he cautions, making the group freeze in their spots "All right, you're clear."

Genevieve: "All right, everybody get back" she whispers "Three...two...one." she counts down, hitting the button which causes a small rumble, bricks falling to the ground as a hole is opened