Acutal Physical Violence

Genevieve: "How are things going with Lindsay?" she hums, watching as said woman exits Voight's office, heading down the stairs

Madeline: "Uh...as good as to be expected. I mean we haven't had any real conversation, so..." she shrugs, shaking her head with a sigh "Feels like we're in an endless limbo of...I don't know."

Genevieve: "On the bright side..." she hums, motioning to Madeline's phone which begins going off "That's the most I've seen your phone light up with messages from your mom."

Madeline: "Yeah, I got her a new phone with a bunch of new features. She's obviously loving it."

Genevieve: "How are things going with them?"

Madeline: "Good. We still avoid most conversations like my dating life but...they're trying." she hums, breaking out into a smile as her phone goes off once more

Genevieve: "Seems like a lot more than trying." she smiles

•••

Woman: "Look..."

Man: "You know how long I've been waiting? Every second that I'm here, I am wasting time. I am wasting money-"

Trudy: "Everybody shut up and calm down!" she orders, groaning in annoyance

Woman: "I'm getting a ticket when his cab hit me."

Man: "You slammed on your brakes in an intersection, lady."

Woman: "Of course I-"

Roman: "What'd she just say? Sarge, I got no problem locking 'em both up."

Jeff: "Excuse me, Sergeant."

Man: "Hey, I was here first."

Trudy: "One second. If I have to tell you to stay calm again, you're gonna be doing it handcuffed to that chair over there."

Man: "Unbelievable."

Jeff: "I'm sorry."

Trudy: "Buddy, you're gonna have to wait. And you, Lady Pants, the citation is for leaving your insurance card at, let me guess, the yoga studio. But if you want, we can impound the vehicle and, you know, conserve paper, save the planet."

Jeff: "Look, I don't mean to be pushy-"

Trudy: "What do you want?"

Jeff: "It's my daughter. She's missing."

Trudy: "How old is she?"

Jeff: "She's 18, but she's never been away from home-"

Trudy: "Then technically, she's an adult, so you'll have to go to Missing Persons. That's Area Three, Belmont and Western."

Jeff: "I already did that. They sent me to District 30. District 30 sent me over here."

Man: "Can we get this over with already?" he groans, pushing past Jeff who drops his file on the ground

Trudy: "Oh, I'm sorry, is your meter running?"

Man: "It's not. That's the problem."

Jeff: "Will you please take a look at this file?"

Trudy: "Sir, Belmont and Western, or take a seat."

Mouse: "Hey, Sarge. I need your signature on this requisition form. Voight wants new pinhole cameras."

Trudy: "Not now, Mouse."

Man: "Still not running."

Mouse: "He was very clear about his instructions. You gonna send me back empty-handed?"