Part 42

Jungkook was bringing in the last box, setting it in the living room before going back out to lock up the truck. Yoongi prepared a warm bath for Namjoon to help the man relax a bit, He knew what Namjoon was going through, he knew the pain and he's felt the betrayal. The small but oldest male sat down, trying to breath.

He wonders if this is how Jungkook felt or possibly similar. He just wants to help, he wants to cuddle up with Namjoon and let him cry. Of course he knows this isn't exactly what he went through but he knows Namjoon wasn't really confident in his looks and seeing Seokjin flirt and easily get with other men, who are good at sports or " More Attractive ".

When Jungkook comes back in he knows his boyfriend is feeling concerned and anxious. As much as the older wants to hide it, Jungkook always knows.

"Hey love, It's gonna be okay, Namjoon-hyung is safe and here and we will help him" Jungkook states as he kisses yoongi head. The smaller only nods and smiles, getting up and walking upstairs to check on Namjoon. But as he goes to knock the door opens. Namjoon stands there with a towel around his waist.

"Oh! Hey.. you need in here?" Namjoon moves quickly, letting the older pass but Yoongi wasn't listening, he was too busy trying to focus his eyes on Namjoons face but it seems to always to go back to his chest.

He wants to grab them.

Now he knows he can't but Namjoon looked way too good right now, not just his chest but his wet hair, his soft yet handsome features, his eyes that are a mixture of  dominance and full of care. He could probably go on and on about how hot this man looked.

He just blushed and nodded, walking past and quickly closes the door. His heart is beating rapidly. He doesn't understand. How can these two insanely attractive men be living with him, one being his boyfriend. Loving and caring boyfriend. Sweet and adorable and a little pervy boyfriend.

He knows this is gonna be both heaven and hell.

________
Hey guys! So this was just an insider of yoongis thoughts and feelings about Jungkook and Namjoon. I'm doing a lot of college classes so updates will be off sadly but I will try! Thank you!!