Part. 2

The small boy looked at the bruises in the mirror and decided to stick with the oversized turtleneck with black skinny jeans, Made sure to cover everything else with makeup. Who knows what Jimin would do if he seem that Yoongi wasn't hidding the marks.

Yoongi knew jimin had a doctor's appointment or he just wanted an excuse to skip school, either way. He was somewhat free. Except for taehyung, jimin best friend who agrees and knows of the nights jimin would leave more marks on yoongi.

The small boy started to walk to school. On his way he accidentally bumped into someone. Saying sorry, he turned around and seen Hoseok, one of jimins friends. "Yoongi? What are you doing walking, did you and Jimin break up?" Yoongi wishes. "No he's not coming to school today.." Yoongi shyly answers. Hoseok scratches the back of his neck. "Weird, thought he would want to meet the new linebacker for the team." Yoongi tilts his head. "Who? Is it a new student?" Hoseok nods. "Well Yoon gotta go, gotta do something before school!" He shines a bright smile then runs off.

'New linebacker? I heard the last one left the school because of Jimin..' Yoongi thought, walking up the stairs of the school.

-----------

Yes the chapters are gonna be chart, trying to work between 200 and 300 words per part.