Part. 5

Yoongi was doing homework when his phone went off and he quickly answered it, seeing it was Jimin. "Open your door twink" Yoongi quickly got up to open his door just to see Jimin drunk. 'Really in the middle of the day?' Yoongi thought while carrying his boyfriend to his couch while getting him some water.

"You'll do anything just to feel love heh that's so stupid no wonder your such a bitch" Yoongi only nods and sets the water down. He knew it was true, he'll give anything to have Jimin show him love and affection again. "Your not even attractive, like this girl at the club last night whoa" Yoongi looked down and mumbled "Stop comparing me to everyone. Your dating me not them".

In a matter of seconds jimin got up "what was that slut?, you know if you didn't cheat on me and have all those sucks in your mouth you'd be able to talk louder" and with that the smaller boy got a harsh slap. After yoongi stayed silent jimin spoke up. "Don't even think about talking, you lost the right to talk to other guys" Yoongi sat their crying, watching Jimin leave the house. 'Stupid, should of kept your mouth shut...' Yoongi thought while getting up to clean the house. If Jimin wasn't drunk he would of complain and called me a slob.

He got a text from Jimin 'I'm coming back over with that new linebacker, your shithole better be clean' Yoongi blushed, remember what happened at lunch. For some reason he just can't stop thinking of the words that came from the boys mouth.