Part. 13

Jungkook was downstairs cooking breakfast and waiting for yoongi to come down stairs. he wanted to make every meal with him as amazing as it would be in a fancy resturant. maybe better than one.

Yoongi came down stairs, groaning and stretching. 

"morning kitten how did you sleep?" Jungkook smiled, making yoongis plate.

"great until you weren't cuddling me in the morning bunny" Yoongi smirked and started to eat. Jungkook made his plate and sat next to yoongi and kissed his head. "sorry had to make breakfast for us babe" 

After they ate and yoongi took a shower they went to the mall and started shopping for the smaller boy. Going from store to store, getting clothes and basically everything yoongi needed. Including a phone. They went home later that night and set yoongi up an instagram and got him set up in jungkooks appartment. 

Later that night Jungkook had the smaller his arms while he was reading or something on his phone.

Jimin didnt get any sleep infact he got so stressed out him and taehyung had a huge fight that later had them in bed as their way of making up. Jimin was honestly not sure if he should have done it but he was the one that kissed taehyung. so he started it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so..Vmins a kinda thing now and yoonkook are moved in together. 

what do you think of it so far?