Part. 6

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking of the pale boy. He knew something was up when he seen the lazy makeup work on his face. He knows well what's under the makeup. "Shit...is he getting abused at home..? I wanna help him but how". Jungkook stresses himself loosing sleep to find ways to help the boy.

The next day Jungkook met up with the football team to see the pale boy known as yoongi in baggy clothing sitting on the bleachers. Not looking up once he played with his newly dyed hair. "Yo You the new kid? Jungkook right?" Jungkook looked in the direction of the voice nodding and smiling. "that's me! You must be Jimin, the quarter back?". After that they had a long conversation, Yoongi sitting in front of them akwardly.

"And this is my boyfriend, Yoongi. I wanted him to be a cheerleader but no he wanted to play the piano but I support him" Jimin says as he holds yoongi. Yoongi didn't smile. Not even a little bit.

Jungkook noticed and he fake smiled. "Yeah..i mean piano is an amazing instrument, I've been teaching myself to play." Yoongi smiled a little and looked at Jungkook.

Jimin whispered in yoongis ear "you better look away I see what your doing whore" Yoongi looked away quickly and swallowed hard, nodding with a quiet 'yes sir..'.  Jungkook heard it all. He didn't say anything. He kept quiet, looking at the couple.