Part. 26

*SMUT🔞,  IF YOU DONT LIKE,  SKIP TO VMINHOPE*

Yoongi sat comfortably on the younger lap, he was writing on his computer when Jungkkok started to rub the older males hips, making Yoongi grinding down on him.  The elder gave in and moved his hips on his own, moaning in response.

"just like that baby boy,  keep going" jungkook sat back,  watching the elder grind down harder onto him. Yoongi moaned silently and he felt jungkook push his hips down and began too undo his pants. 

"get up and get undress" the younger growled and undid his pants after the smaller was off of his lap.   Yoongi was quick to obey and quickly stripped, leaving him in shyness.  "so beautiful baby.."

Jungkook pulled Yoongi close and kissed him roughly. Yoongi moaned and wrapped his arms around the younger neck. Jungkook grabbed and smacked Yoongi was,  making him moan in the kiss.

Jungkook put Yoongi down onto his knees.  "be a good boy and suck me off"

Yoongi gladly complied and pulled jungkook out of his pants. Yoongi looked up at the younger and gave the tip kitten licks. Jungkook smiled and grabbed his hair.  "no teasing baby" Jungkook pushed Yoongis head down and smirked. 

Yoongi sucked his boyfriend, sucking deeper and deeper til he's deep thrusting him. 

"I'm so close baby.. Ah duck" Jungkook leaned his head back, groaning loudly.

Yoongi pulled off and sucked only the tip.

(I'm cringing. )

Time Skip

Yoongi layed on the younger chest,  breathing heavily. "Thank you.. I really needed that babe" Jungkook chuckled. "so did I"

Yoongi slowly fell asleep but jungkook stayed awake. He slowly got up and got dressed.

After sending a text to a curtain someone, Jungkook left the house.

-Vminhope-

Hoseok decided to take his boys out to drink. That,  was his first mistake of the night.

Jimin decided to get drunk off his ass. He was a mess,  he went from crying to getting extremely sexual to angry to exposing secrets.

Taehyung wasn't paying much attention to Jimin til he felt his small partner cuddle up against him. "I'm such a horrible person Tae Tae..I hurt people who love me..." Taehyung knew he was talking about Yoongi.  He didn't want to start a fight about it so he kept his mouth shut. He only replied with "it's fine baby" or "I'm sure he forgives you". Taehyung was getting upset and tried to change the subject multiple times. 

"I miss him.. I miss what we had before I became a prick.. I want my Yoonie back Taehyung"

Hoseok looked at Jimin with sad eyes. "Jiminie you have us,  you don't need him baby love" He came over to Taehyung and Jimin and kissed their heads. "We love and care about you very much"

Jimin got up ran out of the bar and to Jungkooks house.

Luckily it was only down the street as he remembers.

He knocked loudly on the door.  Enough to wake up Yoongi.

Yoongi got on boxers and answered the door. Only to be kissed by Jimin.

_

damn I also sorry this took forever.

Also cliffhanger..