Part 36

After work yoongi drove him and Namjoon back to his and Jungkooks apartment. Jungkook had no problem with the older male staying with them. He was just worried about what Jin would say.

Yoongi walked in the door and attacked his boyfriend with a kiss. "I missed you so much Kookie" Jungkook smiled and walked him and yoongi to the couch where Namjoon was. Namjoon smiled at the couple and set his bag of clothes on his lap.

"I'm sorry to hear what happened Joon, but I'm happy to let you stay here" Jungkook said while Yoongi was climbing onto his lap. "It's okay, I'm sure Jin was looking for an excuse to breakup with me anyways. Maybe he'll break up with me and kick me out permanently." Yoongi pouted and held the tallers hand. "Don't think like that Joonie, just enjoy your time here okay?"  Said male smiled and held yoongis hand as well.

"Plus Jungkookie makes the best breakfast and dinner!" Yoongi said excitedly. "Oh! Is dinner done baby?" Jungkook lifted yoongi off of his lap, kissing the smallers head before heading to the kitchen.

"Let's take your stuff up stairs!" Yoongi pulled Namjoon up by his hand that he was holding. "If you need anything don't be afraid to come to mine and kookies room anytime" Namjoon nodded then chuckled. "Not anytime hyung, you guys need your alone time" Yoongi gasped and hit the tallers chest. "For your information tree man, me and kookie haven't have sex for a few weeks, my ass isn't ready for that again" Namjoon smiled and shook his head.

"So Jungkook is a switch?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon in disbelief. "He bottomed with you?" The taller nodded. "Wow..I can't see Jungkook being a bottom"

"Can't see who being a bottom?" Jungkook came in, wrapping his arms around the smallest' waist. "You, mr.switch" Namjoon chuckled.

"Who the fuck said I was a switch, I'm a full top Joon" Jungkook sounded slightly pissed. "That's not what you said when you were under me when we were together 'oh Joon don't stop!' 'harder please!'" Namjoon mimicking the younger. Jungkook grew red from the memories of him and Namjoon. "Just shut up, d-dinners ready" Jungkook went downstairs, still a blushing mess.

"I think you broke him Joonie" Said male chuckled. "Yeah I did"