Part. 8

Jungkook and Yoongi standing there hugging as yoongi cried his eyes out. How could someone treat such an amazing and adorable boy. Jungkook has questioned his feelings towards the older male and realized he did have feelings for him. Jungkook wanted to be able to hold him and tell him how he really feels. He cant when yoongi loves jimin even when jimin hurts him. 

Jimin was with Taehyung at the moment and he was getting a girls number. He called Jungkook to have him keep an eye on yoongi. Jungkook agreed and took the crying older to his house and continued to hold him.

"Jungkook..does jimin love me? why does he treat me like im..nothing" Jungkook heard it in yoongis voice hes been keeping this in for so long and just needed an answer. "Hyung if you were my boyfriend i would treat you like you were the most precious thing on this earth, i would make sure you ate everyday and that you were happy. I would go to the end of the earth-" he was interupted by Yoongi kissing his cheek. "thank you..but in sure you dont mean it.." "I do hyung i really do, and i wanna make you feel important and loved" Yoongi sat up and out of Jungkooks grip and smiled at him. "i would love it if you would..but jimin doesnt even like me being alone with guys, im surprised he left you with me.."