Part 44

(NSFW WARNING)

Yoongi knocked on the door of his new roommates room, quickly announcing he was coming in before being faced with the taller being half naked, his chest and thighs fully exposed and yet asleep.

Yoongi was blushing, noticing the tent in the taller males boxers. Without thinking, The small male walked up to the bed and rubbed Namjoons chest, trying not to squeeze. Though he really wanted to,he restrained.

"Hun.. wake up, Kookie made breakfast" Yoongi said in a soft voice, only to get a groan and moan from the younger. "Cmon bear, it's already noon"

"Fuck..five more minutes kitten"

Yoongis face brightened up, he stood up and grabbed his phone and texted his boyfriend.

Bunny❤️

Hey um.. Namjoon just called me kitten, he's half asleep and I don't think he meant it but I amabout to explode
>

Hell yeah! Get that dick baby boy!
<

1 never say that again. 2 are you sure you're okay with that if it even happens?
>

Yes baby, we both like him, and if he likes me and/or you back, have at it love, be safe and I'll keep your food in the microwave❤️❤️❤️
<

Yoongi took a deep breath and looked back over to Namjoon and sat back down, he caressed his face softly. "Joonie, wake up love" as if on cue, Namjoon opened his eyes and looked at the small boy. "Is everything okay yoongi?"

Yoongi dodged the question and told himself that he would just get right to it. "Can I kiss you..? I just really... really want to" yoongi was staring at the man's plump lips,caressing his cheek softly.

"What about Jungkook? I mean I want to I just don't want to get b-between you guy's relation-" Yoongi then kissed Namjoon,cutting him off. He didn't pull away, niether of them did, they pushed to make the kiss deeper. Yoongi crawling on top of the male, sitting right on Namjoons bulge. He made sure to grind a little, feeling the male moan in his mouth.

Yoongi pulled away and looked in Namjoons eyes. "Please...?" Yoongi whiningly only let that single word out, making Namjoon turn them around, hovering over the small male. "Please what kitten? Use your words" Namjoon teased, running his hand up the pale males shirt, running his fingers softly around the others nipple.

Yoongi was melting, his face felt hot and with the males thigh between his legs, he desperately wants to grind against it. "Please.. need you N-Namjoon" Namjoon blushed and pulled away a bit. "What's your safe word?" To which he was given a whiny 'peach' as a response.

Going back to the sensitive boys nipple, he also kissed the smaller neck, leaving bites here and there, then leaving full hickies, causing loud moans to escape Yoongis mouth. Not even stopping himself from grinding hard against Namjoons thigh,only to have his hip pushed down by the stronger one.

After satisfied with the results on the pale neck, Namjoon checked on yoongi, "How are you feeling baby boy, do you want to continue? Also j-Jungkook is okay with this right? I don't want to over step.". Yoongi, held Namjoons face and giggles "I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't okay with him". The look of worry soon turned into a smile on Namjoons face and he started pampering the smaller with kisses, all over his face.

The smaller trailed his hand down from Namjoons face to his chest, rubbing it softly. "Now, are you okay with this? If you don't want to continue that is fine" Yoongi asked,looking in the others eyes. "I don't think I'm ready for the actual part of sex but I have something else in mind love" Namjoon spreader the smallest legs with his knee, then whispered in his ear. "I'm gonna touch you now, is that okay?" Yoongi nodded "y-yes sir" Namjoon rubbed the pale side of the boy before pushing his shorts down,gripping softly on the smaller speaking cock. "Don't call me sir baby, I'm fine with it later just not now okay?"

Namjoon sighed, stroking the small males cock slowly. He didn't want Yoongi to feel dominated, he wanted him to feel cared for and loved. Even though Yoongi was the one who asked, he didn't want him to feel pressured.

Yoongis head was already blank,whinning and gripping onto the youngers wrist as that hand brings him closer to his release. "Good boy, so cute, you wanna cum for me?" , god Yoongi loved that, being praised. He moaned, letting out a string of 'yes' and 'god yes'. Namjoon smiled. "Cum for me kitten, let me hear you gorgeous" Yoongi was close, the praising, the pet names and Namjoon stroking his length quickly, playing with the tip with his thumb while his hand still hasn't moved from the poor sensitive boys nipple.

"Close..c-close please" Namjoon giggles as a response. "Go ahead love".

With a very shaky whine, the pale boy released onto the tallers hand, shaking as Namjoon strokes him a little more before kissing the boy and getting up. "You did so good baby boy" The taller male stated as he grabbed a small towel and went to the bathroom,soaking it in warm water and soap before walking back in the room and cleaned off the small male. Yoongi smiled and rubbed Namjoons arm.

"I hope you know that I like you."

Jungkook was cleaning up and chuckling, listening to his baby boy whine and moan. "Cute" he let out, biting his lip softly.

___________
Heyyy umm I'm not good at writing smut what so ever but this is a long chapter and I hope you enjoyed!