Part. 3

Yoongi was wondering about the new kid. Been on his mind all day since Hoseok mentioned them. There wasn't a new kid in his first and second class. During lunch he decided to look around, feeling slightly free til he felt an arm around his shoulders, knowing who it is. "No running from me. Jimin told me to keep an eye out for you" Yoongi didn't argue and looked away, silently walking with Taehyung to the Cafeteria. "Remember only an apple and don't eat so loud, got it?" The smaller boy only nods.

Yoongi lost nearly 80 pounds while being with Jimin because Jimin hates when yoongi eats more than one thing per day. Or else he would be a "fat worthless twink".

It hasn't always been like this. Jimin use to be so caring and kind til he found out his teammates had been checking the smaller out. Then it went downhill. Jimin blamed Yoongi and called him a whore. Jimin didn't like the fact guys stared at his curves. So he began to starve yoongi. With yoongis anxiety it was hard for him to say no or disobey.

Yoongi kept his head down, trying to keep his apple hidden. "Yo Jungkook! Over here!" Taehyung said, tapping the table. Yoongi looked up to see the brown haired boy with a bunny looking smile sitting in front of him. Yoongi looked away before Taehyung caught him. Looking back at his apple while Jungkook and Taehyung chatted away. 'That must be the new kid...' Yoongi thought, still not eating his apple.