Part. 18

"oh..your not Seokjin, I'm so sorry for calling you baby boy" Namjoon laughed and scratched the back of his head. Namjoon kept it a secret about his boyfriend but he does get visited daily by the older male for lunch. See Seokjin wasnt into anything sexual so it was easier to keep it a secret. Namjoon wouldnt change it for the world.

"ah its okay, im Yoongi and they said i was working with you n your new album, Congrats" the small male sat down his notebook and sat next to Namjoon. Said male smiled, showing his dimples while reaching his hand out. "And I'm Namjoon, also known as RM" Yoongi nodded and opened his notebook. "shall we get started?"

Jungkook was sitting in class and barely focused on his work, some girl kept passing him notes and he kept throwing them away. He missed his adorable small boyfriend. Even sketched his lips in his sketch book. A pout formed on his lips as he pulled his phone out and quietly texted the older.

Ten minutes passed and he didnt get a reply. He was starting to get worried. 'hes only at work whats the worst that can happen...oh yeah a totally hot guy can just start flirting with his kitten' Jungkook raised his hand to be excuse. Once excuse he hurried and left to bighit but once he arrived his thoughts went somewhere else. 'yoongi would never let another guy flirt with him. hes my baby boy..i trust him' Jungkook smiled and relaxed in his seat until he looked in his mirror and seen Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung.