Part 29

"Well hey princess, how did you sleep?" Seokjin just stared at Namjoon and opened his mouth and what Namjoon hears shocks him. 

"Let's have sex."

Namjoon was in pure disbelief.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with that babe? I don't want you doing anything you don't want to.." Seokjin replied with a sigh and held his boyfriends hand. "It kinda does make me uncomfortable but the way Tae has been talking about it...he says it as if it's this beautiful thing to bring you and your partner closer.. I want that with you Joon!"

Namjoon looks at his boyfriend lovingly. "We are already close without sex, we dont need it. I love you and i can show it in other ways that are not sexual"

Namjoon leans in closer to his boyfriend and kissed him. "I can kiss you"

He pulled Seokjins hair behind his ear. "I can do this so see your face better"

"I can do many things to prove my love to you that doesn't involve sex..i don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with baby.."

Later that night Namjoon and Jin were cuddling on the couch and Namjoon played with Jins hair while watching him sleep.

[Vhopemin]

Jimin sat on Hoseoks couch, still shaken from what happened. Taehyung didn't want to fight so he had Jimin stay with Hoseok til he calmed down.

Taehyung told the whole story from how Jimin abused Yoongi to how Yoongi left him. Hoseok didn't believe it at first but brought himself to trust Taehyung.

Jimin was depressed, very depressed. Hoseok had tried to help as much as he can. But nothing helped. Hoseok had a feeling he needed Taehyung there to help. But Taehyung won't come near Jimin til he fully calmed down.