Part 33

Jimin sat up in bed after the realization. While thinking of the times he cheated on Yoongi he remembered one of the guys he cheated on him with was Jungkook. He carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom of his oldest boyfriends house and sat there thinking of how awful he feels for everything.

Flashback

"Hey big boy can I get a slice of you tonight?"

Jungkook took one more shot, being drunk off his ass and looked over to the orange hair male. After being invited to this party he planned to get wasted with nothing else to loose after his boyfriend just dumped him.

"I guess, let's get this over with"

Jimin pulled him into one of the spare bedrooms and closed and locked the door. Not an drop of alcohol in his system.

Flashback over.

"Fuck how did I forget about that I wasn't even drunk!"

"Chim?" Hoseok knocked on the door. "Everything okay?"

Jimin walked out with a smile and hugged his boyfriend. "Yeah I just had to use the restroom Seokie!"

Hoseok knew he was lying but didn't push it instead they just walked back to bed with Taehyung who is sound asleep.

--

Jungkook was playing with his boyfriends hair while the other was sound asleep. Jungkook couldn't sleep, he was thinking about how different his life is now from when him and his ex were together. How much more happier he is now. Not that he was happy with him.

He let out a sigh and smiled. "I'm glad he's happy with Seokjin" Jungkook kisses yoongis head. "I have you Yoongi"

_______
Hi so this is really short and I haven't updated in a while but alot has been going on with school and such