Part. 21

Yoongi now goes to therapy and  is on medication. He started going back to work but Namjoon has been making sure hes been keeping his mind on work and off of Jimin. Jungkook made sure he could trust Namjoon first. Of course.

Jungkook has been working hard to get caught up on school work. And yoongis been helping him.

Jungkook is close to graduating and he was excited, was even wanting to have a graduation party and Yoongi would make sure that happens.

"Baby can we have a graduation party for me please please?" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around his hyungs waist.

"I'm Already on it babe" Yoongi smiled and turned to look at Jungkook, planting a kiss of the talkers lips.

Hoseok is still flirting with both Taehyung and Jimin. He is more than determined to get at lease a date with the two handsome men. 

"those shorts are awful tight don't you think Jiminie? " Hoseok smirked and grabbed a bottle of water.

Jimin clearly flustered just pulled his shorts down and stayed quiet.

"You know what a polyamorous relationship is?" Hoseok continued. "A relationship involving three or more people and i was just wondering...if you and Tae Tae would like to go on a date with me, like both of you..?" Hoseok is now flustered and scratching the back of his neck.

"I would love too!"Jimin jumped at his boyfriends voice. "i mean your cute, funny, always makeing me smile so why not. how bout you Baby what do you say?" Taehyung wrapped his arm around the smallers waist and kissed his head. 

"ill give it a shot i guess" Jimin said shyly, playing with his fingers.

--------------------
Short filter chapter
Also I've been having bad writers block..