Part 24

Yoongi tugged on Jungkooks shirt, making him pull away from his closet. Jungkook yelled and slapped Yoongi. "go back to Jimin if im so fucking annoying!" Yoongi started crying and said nothng as he kept pulling jungkooks stuff out of the back only to be pushed down. Jungkook shook his head and grabbed his bag, leaving the house. 

Yoongi ran toward Jungkook screaming for him. "I didnt mean that you were annoying Kookie i swear! I love you please come back!" he watched jungkook leaving, replying yoongi with "fuck you whore" Yoongi sat there shaking, not knowing what to do.  

While taking a last look at jungkook he only seen jimin, jimins face, but jungkooks body and hair.

Yoongi shot up in bed, breathing heavily while looking around to see Jungkook sleeping soundly next to him. 'it was all a dream...a horrible dream' Yoongi sighed happily, while pulling jungkooks hair out of his face. 

Jungkook shuffled in bed and mumbled, slowly waking up "Yoonie baby?" Yoongi almost teared up, his dream felt so real, it scared him. But hearing Jungkook call him the pet name made him extreamly happy and relieved the it was only a dream. He didnt want to loose Jungkook, his only happiness now. Who will he be if jungkook wasn't there. probably still with Jimin, way skinnier, bruised, mentally tired. Or worst. Dead.

Jungkook held Yoongi, knowing something was going through his mind to make him slightly upset. "lets relax and cuddle baby, you've been stressing yourself out..and you need sleep beautiful" Jungkook kissed his head and ran his fingers through the shorters hair. 

This is where Yoongi needed to be, in his boyfriends arms. The only place that made him happy and safe. 

_____________________________________

This really nice nurse gave me my phone and i got really happy, also haha the fight was only a dream. 

Also I've been listening to Bohnes (not kpop) and i really like his songs, i recommend Six Feet Under.