Part. 22

*this chapter is just the VMinHope date, there will be slight smut. Also Hoseok is a stoner*

Jimin was fidgeting in his seat in the back of Hoseoks car. Taehyung and Hoseok chatting in the front and Hoseok flirting and driving smoothly while drinking a bottle of sprite.

A bright yellow Volswaggin Beetle with the word 'HOPE' on the hood is definantly what Jimin imagined Hoseoks car and definantly what Hoseoks car was.

Hoseok was talking about how he designed his hood like how he wanted his first mixtape cover to look like. Talking about how he wants to be a rapper like Namjoon. He wanted to prove himself to the world.

Jimin didnt blame him. Who wouldnt want to make their mark in the world.

Taehyung looked back at Jimin, reasuring that he's okay. Earning a smile and nod in responce.

"I'm sorry about my talking nonsense Jiminie, theres just so much i never bring to work and so much i want to tell you. Also did i mention how good you both look like damn hoseok did you even try" Hoseok said laughing to himself.

"What you mean you look hot as hell Hobi!" Taehyung said smirking. "I mean damn at the moment I just wanna skip dinner and have you for dessert"

Hoseok smiled and looked back at jimin. "What you say jimin? Should we?" Jimin decided to drop the shy act and bit his lip and said "I don't know, you think you can handle us in bed?"

Taehyung looked back at Jimin and his jaw dropped. Jimin laughed and shook his head. "Nevermind just pretend I didn't say anything."

Hoseok turned back around and laughed and continue to drive. "How are you so cute yet so damn hot Jimin?"

Jimin blushed and looked down.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

They arrived to a very expenssive reasurtrant and Hoseok looked at The and Jimin. "Don't you dare think about paying it's my treat babes" He smirked and got out of the car and opened the door for the two.

They walked in and Jimin slapped Hoseok and whispered yet yelling. "You told us to dress casual to a fancy restaurant!" Hoseok pulled jimin close by his waist and kissed his cheek. "It will be okay, my aunt owns this place"

Taehyung stared and felt slightly jealous at the attention jimin was getting and decided to flirt with Hoseok.

Taehyung kisses the oldests cheek "I love it Hobi hyung!"

Hoseok blushed and smiled widely and made his way up to get their table.

Once they ordered and started waiting, they were chatting and flirting with each other.

Taehyung and Jimin definitely wanted to be with Hoseok. They knew he was fun to be around but didn't know he was this much of a goof ball. They liked everything bout him and if they thought about it they would think they were starting to fall for the elder.

Jimin kept a bottle of wine from the restaurant and was drinking t on the way to Hoseoks house, sharing with taehyung. "save some for me pleaseq' babes i wanna drink too" Hoseok pouted as he turned down his street.

Hoseok pulled into his driveway and let the boys out and led them in the house. "make yourselves at home, I'll get the other bottle of wine and some wine bottes"

Jimin watched as Hoseok walked away and turned to Taehyung. "Babe..I like hoseok and this is definantly not the wine talking.." Taehyung bit his lip and nodded. "Fuck minnie i do too...hes like the literal fucking sun"

Hoseok walked in with the wine and wine bottles and Jimin and Taehyung turn to him and said "We want to date you hyung.." Hoseok's eyes widen and he smirked. "I didnt even take you guys to bed yet" he laughed. "but if my pretties say so why not take it to bed? what you say?" it was obvious that hoseok was not playing.

Jimin bit his lip and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung pulled Jimin in for kiss. "Lets do it baby" Jimin nodded and smiled. "Lets do it"

______________________________________________________________________

Guess who finally updated. meeeeee,

Next update is after this chapter gets 4 votes.