Part 39

Namjoon unlocked his studio and smiled at Yoongi, letting him in. Yoongi smiles and sits in his seat, waiting for the taller male. "ya know Joonie, we only have a little bit to do, we can just relax for a bit" Yoongi sighed,watching Namjoon sit down. "yeah we could..i mean i did just loose almost everything, i deserve a break" The younger male got up, grabbing a bottle of wine. "Wanna drink and talk for a bit?" Yoongi grew red and nodded, smiling.

After an hour and a half Yoongi was almost completly drunk, he can felt his body grow hot. He found himself become very clingy toward the younger male.

"Seokjinnie hyung is missing out, you are so handsome Joonie, sooo strong and taaaallll" Yoongi giggles and manages to get out before taking another long drink. "okay hyung that's enough for tonight" Namjoon said while setting yoongis glass down and picking the small male up, laying him on the couch. "nooo joonie i want morree!" Yoongi slurred and whines over his words. Namjoon doesnt listen and just caresses the boys hair.

After sometime yoongi fell asleep and Namjoon worked on the song some more, he set a timer for 1pm so he could leave in time to drop the older off at the house and pick up the younger. Namjoon was a little stressed that he had little to no time to pack and get his things. But with Jungkooks help it should be quick enough.

This was scary to Namjoon, he's lived with seokjin since graduation and he's been with him since then as well. It feels odd to not have that one person you've spent so much time with and put money and work into a relationship that ended up falling apart. He ended up tearing up, remembering all the memories he and his now ex have made together.

He put his thoughts into lyrics. Making himself feel a little better through his music.

  -------------------------------------------------------------
Jimin woke up earlier than the taller males and made breakfast, his mind is shaking because of the memory of him and his ex boyfriends new boyfriend having intercourse. The memory was so clear and vivid he remembers everything and feels so bad. He feels so bad and Jungkook doesn't even remember any of it probably. He wishes he could take everything back, if then he would still be with yoongi. He knows he can't tell his boyfriends and he gets so stressed about it he ends up locking himself in his studio, telling his boyfriends that he just working on stuff to keep himself busy.

Taehyung and Hoseok understood and left him be.