Part. 14

One thing nobody, not even jungkook knows is that yoongi got a tattoo on his ankle of jimins name in japanese. Jungkook knew of the tattoo just didn't know what it meant nor asked what it meant. Until today.

"hey babe I've been meaning to ask, whats your tattoo mean?" Jungkook ask while getting a bite of his granola bar. "its nothing i got it a long time ago" Yoongi said snuggling closer to jungkook. The younger wasn't very pleased with the answer so he decided to look it up on google. 

"You got jimins fucking name on you! Why the hell!?" The smaller flinched and moved away from jungkook. "h-he took me to japan when we first got t-together and p-promised me a forever....I'm sorry Jungkook and i understand if you want to break up.." Jungkook looked down. he didn't mean too hurt yoongis feeling. 

Jungkook hugged the older and whispered in his ear. "I'm not mad i was just surprised okay? I'm sorry for yelling baby..and i will never break up over something so little..please don't cry"

------

"You got Yoongis name on you and you never told me! its on your fucking shoulder blade and don't play dumb Park i can read Japanese" Taehyung shouted, pointing to his shoulder blade. "This is why you never took your shirt off in front of me!" Jimin shrugged "we got it when i took him to japan, he wanted a tattoo so i paid for us to get one. he wanted me to get his name on him so i got my name on him." He continued to text on his phone. "We are together now jimin and if you treat me like you treated him consider me gone even our friendship. which means no cheating no nothing" Jimin nodded and sat up, putting his phone down. 

"Okay baby lets settle everything now. No more lies or anything." Jimin looked up and Tae as he  stood up, kissing him softly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a rollercoster but tattoos came to mind when i thought about this chapter.