Part 35

Namjoon patiently waited for yoongi, praying that Jungkook told him and that there would be no awkwardness between them. He was even scared that Yoongi hated him now, maybe even wanted to quit. Namjoon grew close with the smaller one, he couldn't loose him now.

Yoongi walked through the door with food and smiled widely. "Hey Joonie!"

Namjoon was surprised to see Yoongi so happy. He was starting to wonder if Jungkook told him or not. Or maybe Yoongi excepted the fact that he's working with his boyfriends ex. Jungkook is more than happy with Yoongi which he's glad for. Namjoon is  happy, well sort of happy with Seokjin.

When Namjoon told Seokjin about his and Jungkooks past, Seokjin didn't take it well. He made too many assumptions. Saying that he's only working with Yoongi to get closer to his ex.  Needless to say, namjoon is on his studios couch for a bit. They haven't talked.

"Hey yoongs, you brought food? Great! I'm starving!" Namjoon smiled brightly and pulled yoongi over to the couch and table to eat before working for a bit. "Yeah Kookie made us some lunch, he's acting like my mom" yoongi giggled and began eating. "He told me about you guys, I don't mind Joonie. That's in the past. Jungkook is happy and I'm happy with him." Yoongis smile was so bright his gums were showing.

Namjoon looked shocked, which made yoongi tilt his head. "What's wrong?" Namjoon shook his head. "It's just, Jinnie was completely opposite when I told him.." Yoongi patted the youngers back while looking around. 'he must be staying here since then I guess'

Yoongi stood up and smiled. "You can stay with me and kook til you and Hyung make up or out whichever" he giggled.

Namjoon stood in shock. He's scared to do that however because Jin will only think the worst of it. But he Agreed nonetheless. He was really tired of sleeping on the very uncomfortable couch in his studio. And only eating take out.

"Great! I'll call Kookie just to make sure it's okay!" And with that Yoongi walked out. 'He's so bubbly today', Namjoon thought. 'It's kinda cute.'