Stand In Hero! Standing Up For The Little Guy!

As the gang war was going on, everyone else involved was doing all they could to be sure that they didn't die in the middle of the crossfire. Though these gangs weren't exactly coordinated with their fighting, they were definitely a threat for their large numbers and the fact that they had weapons. What made it worse was that no one was doing anything to stop them! Where's the Fisk's Fists Task Force when you actually NEED them??? In the meantime, Will could feel the same pain in his head all over again. Unaware of what it was, he turned around to see one of the Rising Dragons members about to attack nearby Gwen. With his reflexes kicking into overdrive, the curly haired troublemaker grabbed the gang member by his wrist and lightly twisted it so he'd drop his weapon. "Stand back dumb dumb." He taunted soon kicking the thug in the back causing him to hit a light pole. After that, he grabbed a chain being held by the Chaos Brigade gang and pulled him toward him punching him a little harder than intended. But at least he was out cold.

Once those two were out of commission, a gang member from both sides went to attack Will each with a weapon. One holding a knife, and the other a crowbar. Each one went on both of Will's sides, but once again with quick reactions, the curly haired boy was able to grab the one armed with a knife and forced his elbow to hit himself. He then was able to jump to the side causing the gang member to hit the wrong target. With this, Will was able to jump up higher than anticipated and land a quick kick to the thug's jaw. Not a single person in the crowd was able to believe that he was able to take out as many as he was. Honestly, neither could Will himself. But he had to do whatever he could to be sure they'd focus on him instead of others. Will then gestured Johnny to get Gwen and her friends as far away from the chaos as he could take them.

Understanding the signals he was receiving from his friend, Johnny nodded quietly and then looked toward the girls. "Alright ladies, let's get the hell outta here while they're distracted." He ordered them in a hushed whisper while running with them.

Gwen was extremely hesitant to leave the area without Will. How could she leave him alone knowing what he was going to experience? "But...what about Will? He could get really hurt!..or worse!" She shouted in that same hushed tone. The other two girls couldn't help but agree with the strawberry blonde. After all, he was just one boy against a large quantity of crazy men!

Johnny however, looked back at her with a look of confidence. "I know it looks bad. But I'm sure he'll be just fine. This is Will we're talkin about!" He stated boldly while guiding the three girls away to a safer location.

Back on the battlefield, Will was running from some of the gang members on a motorcycle. He then jumped on a pole and swung on it like it was a gymnastics pole and kicked the thug off his bike. How the hell did he do that??? He never was able to do anything like that before!.... perhaps it was the adrenaline running through him that helped him do so? Questions for later he figured to himself as he then ran to each bike laid out and popped each tire. This would make it easier for him to get away from them. After punching about three more out from each gang, Will ran as fast as he possibly could to get away from the terrible street gangs.

Both gangs in the area glared at each other. They recognized that even though they despised one another, they had a common enemy in this. Whoever the hell that boy was, he had to pay, and those gentleman, using that term loosely, were going to be the ones to do just that. They all gathered their men together and went after Will as fast as they possibly could.

The troublemaking boy continued to run from the gangs as fast as he could, doing all he could do to keep them away from innocent people. Then looked back to see the two gangs were teaming up to kill him. Just what he needed.....the only advantage he had on his side was that the two gangs weren't quite accustomed to working with each other too much. So he could potentially use that to his advantage somehow. A plan he'd have to come up with later on. Right now, he had to figure out how to take them down and run to get some place safe. It'll be much easier for him to think of a plan that way. It didn't dawn on him until a few minutes later to discover he was in Queens! A neighborhood in Queens for that matter....he didn't know what to do just yet, but he knew that he was getting tired From all the running. So he immediately hopped a fence to a familiar backyard of a familiar house... unfortunately for Will, the gangs saw where he went and chased him down ready to fight him.