Round Two Begins Tonight! Challenging In A Hunter's Territory!

The next afternoon after classes has ended, Will himself in an alleyway and got in his Spider-Man costume. He jumped out of the alleyway and onto a building to begin his patrol on. Thankfully it was Friday, so he could be ready to hang out with his friends the next day and then with Gwen the day after that. A couple of days to just relax before anything crazy would happen. Though he was ready to face off against that Kraven guy again, he didn't mind waiting a few days in needed. As he was fighting some of Fisk's Fists men again, Spider-Man saw something in one of their pockets. A small card for what appeared to be a wildlife adventure park. A clue of where to potentially find Kraven maybe? It had to be because why would they have one of those cards with them?

Peter could see it through his computer screen showing Will's lenses. Something was definitely wrong and he knew it. "You know it's a trap right?" He asked him, sensing the obvious bait this was.

The curly haired hero looked at the card carefully examining it to see if he could get an idea of where it was. "Well yeah obviously. So the best thing to do.... is to spring the trap. Then I can take him down again and this time, bring him in to the police.

Peter Parker rolled his eyes and face palmed at Will's answer. "Do you even have a plan for how you're going to do this? So you're not running in blindly to a fight you have no idea about?" He asked to give Will a clue to come up with an actual strategy.

Though of course, Will didn't have a plan. Why would he ever need one? "Well duh I have a plan. Go in there, kick his ass and then be ready for a big party at your place." He said confidently while jumping in the air to web swing to the location. There was no way he was going to lose to this guy. Nor was he going to let him escape this time. He was going to bring him to the police without any problems and no one was going to stop him.

About a half hour of web swinging later, and Will reached his destination. African Safari Adventure Park, a place that was close to closing it's doors forever, now being held by Kraven for his personal enjoyment. Of course he picked a place like this to hide out in. Why wouldn't he after all? It only fit with his motif. He entered slowly while crawling on the ceiling. He may find traps that were obvious if he observed them close enough. When he saw none, he jumped down and landed in a tree, then back to the ground looking around the place. "Heh. Already a cakewalk. Who would've guessed it?" He openly mocked before noticing his spider sense tingling. "Me and my big mouth..." He mumbled as he ducked backwards and avoided what appeared to be a mountain trying to rip him apart. Once that one passed him, he webbed it's feet and threw it in the direction it came from and into another one behind some bushes. "Heh. Kings of the Jungle my ass! Try again when you've gotten better agility!" He once again mocked as his spider sense went off. "I did it again didn't I?" He jumped out of the way of his attacker and saw it was a....very hairy arm. Out of those bushes was a large ape staring him down. "Okay either Kraven has an animal army after me to tire me out, or he REALLY needs to shave and a desperate amount of plastic surgery since I last saw him." He joked as he gripped onto the ape and threw him over his shoulder and webbed it's wrists. "Whew....sure does SMELL like Kraven." He quipped as he looked around for the hunter himself.

In the shadows, hidden by many trees in the area, Kraven was able to see his prey fighting for his life as what came after him next were some cheetahs. "That's it Spider-Man.... fight until you are exhausted. Or so I can truly see what you can do. Then you will be easy prey for the Hunter!" He boasted while observing his target. However, he noticed a Cheetah being thrown in his direction and was hit with it, knocked out of the tree.

"You've gotta work on your bragging big man. Otherwise, it just makes you obvious of where you are." Spider-Man quipped while being surrounded by the animals and his enemy. "Though I gotta admit, it's great to see you again. Now I don't have to go on some wild goose chase or something to find you." He webs Kraven to a tree and got ready to focus on his other enemies. First, the lion and cheetah dashed at him, which he was able to dodge and grab onto with each hand to hold them back. He slammed the lion on its stomach to the ground while he kicked the cheetah toward the large ape coming toward him. Though he wasn't done yet as he dove away from Kraven who was coming after him with two daggers in hand.