Conquering Your Demons And Your Fears!

While he was on the hunt for Tombstone, our newest Spider-Man was swinging through the city night skies while thinking about his next move. He glanced at the time now displayed in the lenses of his mask. "I've got a little bit of time to kill.....so I can do one thing real quick.... something to clear my head a little more." He said to himself while swinging gracefully. It didn't take him too long to reach his destination. The Empire State Building....one of the tallest buildings in the entire world. He stated up at it and swallowed hard. "Okay Richardson....you wanna get over this heights thing ....you've gotta face it head on...." He said to himself before swinging over to the wall of the large building. Once he stuck to it, the curly haired hero began sprinting up along the side as fast as he could. On some occasions, he'd shoot some webs to yank himself up towards the building more, hoping he'd get there faster this way. He slightly glanced down, seeing he was already higher up than he thought, or than he'd ever like to be. He started to get very nervous and unsure of what to think. But he refused to back down from this. He was going to do this no matter what it would take. 'I can do this....sticky fingers....sticky feet...sticky everything... I can do this....' He thinks to himself while continuing his journey up the building. Without any hesitation, Will continued on, seeing how much higher he was. But slowly, as he continued upward, the fear started to fade, turning into a little bit of pride and joy in this accomplishment. But he wasn't done with this yet. Not until he officially reached the very top of the building.

After around ten minutes of climbing, Will had reached the very top of the building. All the way to the very tip of the antenna on the building. He had to look down to start off. He didn't want to be afraid anymore, but he was going to take this facing his fears thing one step at a time. He took the time to take a deep breath and gather his thoughts, reminding himself that he had the spider powers....he wasn't going to fall....he just had to trust in his abilities....he just needed to focus.... At last, he opened his eyes, determination in his eyes...or at least they were determined under his mask..... He then took one large leap forward and began falling at high speeds that he could feel the wind brush past him. He wasn't scared though....he felt calmer. He was actually relying on his abilities more. Once he was close enough, the new Spider-Man extended his arm outward toward a building, shot out a web and once it attached to where he wanted it to, started swinging higher in the air than he ever would have earlier. The rush of it all was so amazing, he couldn't believe he was actually doing this! As he swung through the skies, he whooped and hollered from pure joy. He truly was starting to become the Spider-Man this city would need! He started to think about what he wanted to do next in order to find Tombstone. It was time for round three, and he said more than ready to take on the blue skinned brute.

Meanwhile, in an abandoned bike shop, the Tombstones gang were all preparing the Mutegene chemical to be placed in their drug. Each gang member trying to get it all done as soon as possible so they could make their deadline. With their leader watching, Tombstone was sure that not a single thing would stop them. He knew Fisk's Fists were out after him, but his gang members were more than tough enough to handle them. He began to watch some of his gang members fight against Fisk's Fists men while smirking to himself. "As if those idiots have a chance to get in my way." He said lazily.

While in a hallway where Tombstone's cameras were, thugs from both sides were being taken down left and right. Some dragged up and knocked out, some left hanging upside down, all defeated by the hands of Spider-Man. No one was able to even touch him from how fast and agile he was currently.

After about ten minutes, Tombstone went to check up on his men over a radio. "What's the status men? You take em out yet?" He asked sounding slightly impatient.

On the other end, Spidey held the other radio to talk for them. "Yeah boss, those Fisk's Fists chumps are out. But I'm afraid we can't come back." He answered while trying to hide a snicker.