Rescue Mission! Spider-Man vs The Fisks Part 2!

Trying to be sure he could climb up to the carrier, Will, in the Spider-Man costume was being sure to not slip as he tried to find a way in. While he was succeeding thanks to this power to stick to things, the speed of this thing wasn't making it easy for him. But of course it'd wind up being this difficult. After all, this was the real deal for him......"okay okay okay okay....just gotta hang on a little bit longer.... I'm sure I'll find a way in soon....." He mumbled to himself while slowly crawling on the carrier. Once he found a door, Spider-Man climbed in and stuck his hands and feet to the ground in a squatting position. The other soldiers near the door weren't quite too lucky. Though they'd at least be able to land in the water, it must've hurt to land the way they did. Oh well...he couldn't worry about that now. He had to find a way to get rid of this stuff once and for all.

Once he was able to get inside, the new Spider-Man webbed the door and closed it shut. "Okay....so that's taken care of..... Now to figure out how to stop this shipment..." He mumbled as he looked at each room. He'd have to take a guess as to where he would need to go. "Perhaps I should try to stop this thing from flying anymore.... we're pretty high up....." He then runs to the cockpit to find the one driving this hunk of junk. Once he arrived, he saw two pilots, but none of them were Wilson Fisk....he looked out the window to see an escape pod flying out with what appeared to be The Kingpin himself trying to get to safety. "Damn....I missed him.....oh well....at least this will be stopped....but what about-" just then, he felt his spider sense go off. When he looked back, he saw Heinguard dash toward him and punch him directly in the jaw sending him back a bit. That attack actually hurt.....this super soldier was stronger than he had anticipated.

Heinguard smirked as he got into a boxing stance, protecting his face. "I knew you'd come here. You hero types are so predictable." He told him soon popping his knuckles and getting ready to take him down. "I find it a little unfortunate however, that I couldn't fight the REAL Spider-Man. But I suppose you'll do." He mocked Will, running ahead of him getting ready for a similar punch. However, he was able to trick the web slinger and instead punched his stomach, followed by a kick to his chest. "You shouldn't have come here little bitch. You'll only get hurt."

The new Spider-Man stood up wiping his face. Part of his lip was exposed to the outside. He grit his teeth wiping some blood off. "Yeah? I barely felt a thing from that. Guess you super soldiers ain't all you cracked up to be." He taunted with a little rage. He watched Heinguard go in to attack again, but this time he was a little more prepared. He webbed his arm and got it tangled up slightly. With this small advantage, Will was able to land two solid blows on his taller and much bigger opponent. After that, he kicked his face sending him backward. However, he noticed something about this big guy that was potentially bad news for him. 'What the hell? He seemed barely effected...' He thought to himself as he went to attack him again. This time going for a slightly stronger punch and kick combo. But once again, barely even a mark.

Heinguard smirked as he grabbed Will by his wrist and threw him into a wall. "Don't get me wrong that hurt. First time I've felt pain in ages. However my super soldier serum gave me another extra boost..." He explained as he kicked Will down his head. "The ability to heal quickly from damage!" He stated as he grabbed a piece of broken equipment and threw it at Will who narrowly dodged. Something he planned on doing....now he could tackle him to the ground and really hurt him. "Though I have to admit..... you're pretty strong ...for some amateur pretending to be Spider-Man." He mocked getting ready to throw a punch at the hero.

Thankfully, Will was able to move out of the way with his agility. He was realizing one mistake he was making: He was relying more on his strength and agility rather than his abilities and senses. Sure, his strength and agility were important too, however it wasn't all he should be using. So, with this in mind, he started to rely on all of his attributes and was a lot more focused, driven, and skilled with fighting. But he was also realizing he was taking this far too seriously, his anger getting the better of him. He could make a lot of mistakes if he wasn't careful about that. So, he took a deep breath to regain his focus, opened his eyes, and went to back to the battle ahead of him. He started off by jumping above his opponent, avoiding his fist in the process. With that, he punched Heinguard in the chest to get him to lose balance. 

This time, Heinguard was feeling the pain a little more from that attack. But he could feel the injuries healing. "You just don't get it you stupid arachnid. You can't beat me. You can't beat a guy who can heal from injuries like yours! I'm invincible punk!" He went for a punch, this time relying on his gauntlets to land solid blows against his spider foe. 

Will continued to dodge and weave by his attacks, nimbly moving side to side with perfect reaction time. "Invincible Punk? Sorry I cannot take that name seriously! Though you may wanna get some new gear if that's the name you're goin for." He joked while he dodged and attacked his foes. First, he would punch his face, then kick his stomach. Then land an elbow against his jaw. As he was fighting, he noticed something faintly. He jumped onto a wall and stared at him to confirm his suspicions. Thankfully, he was right! The villain was healing and recovering slightly slower the more he fought and tried to recover. This meant he had limitations! Fighting while healing at the same time was draining him of stamina much much quicker. "Just as I thought.....and another weakness of his exposed...." He said to himself as he ran toward his larger in size opponent. This time, he webbed between his legs and slid under him, using his arms to trip him up.

Heinguard fell with a hard crash, feeling a small amount of anger that he fell for such a childish trick. Not only that, but this brat shouldn't even be standing still after what he's done to him in this battle. He would land a couple of attacks now and then, which would slightly tear up the costume a little, but in the end, it still wasn't enough to really knock him down and he was feeling tired from the battle so far.

The new spider hero smirked under his mask as he watched his foe become more and more frustrated and exhausted as they fought on. Things were going the way he wanted to. Of course, he felt very tired as well, but not as bad as his super soldiered enemy was. "Aw c'mon now big guy, you can't tell me it's that hard to hit me, is it?" He mocked Heinguard while evading his attacks, watching him pant for breath desperately. He then leaned against the wall. "Oh right, I guess you only target those that can't dodge." He said while turning around and closing his eyes. "There? Is this any better for you?" He asked him with a small amount of resentment. 

Heinguard growled, feeling more furious that this child wasn't taking him seriously. "You dare mock a Fisk's Fists Elite soldier?! AN ELITE. SUPER SOLDIER?!" He screamed out, letting out a furious yell at his young opponent. 

Meanwhile, Spidey stares at his enemy taking a stance like the original Spider-Man, legs spread apart standing on his feet, squatting down and staying on his hands. With this, he felt more confident in his ability to win against him. This foe may have been more experienced, but he also had a glaring weakness that no one seemed to notice. His energy seemed to drain faster as he healed his injuries in general, which seemed to drain his metabolism to great amounts. He also seemed to have a temper as well, all because he was so used to never being humiliated the way he was. But then again, he had never fought anyone like Spider-Man before. "Guess Fisk has a low standard for what an "Elite" soldier should be." He told him jokingly, yet at the same time as cold as he could. As if to tell this man just how scary he could be.

With this, the evil super soldier did feel a chill down his spine. But he wasn't going to let it stop him from defeating this spider foe. He then turned a dial on the gauntlets he was using. So much so that he was causing them to whir louder than usual. He went to punch Will multiple times, only three hit him, which hurt a lot, but something was off about them. 

Will stared out the window for a moment. He noticed that there wasn't much time left before they dropped off the bomb in the heart of the city. Once it landed in Time Square, there would be no way anyone would be safe......especially since the dome had closed only a minute ago. He then saw the gauntlets he was wearing, and it gave him an idea. He webbed him up slightly to give him a little extra time. But he was freed immediately. It didn't matter to Will since he got close enough kicking his head with his heel to stun him. After that, he punched him twice and kicked him once more in the face. He then kicked him one more time to push him away. 

Heinguard felt blood drip out of his nose from those attacks. HIS blood.....this made him even angrier than he already was. How could he be losing to some amateur??? He may have some impressive fighting skills on his own, but he has shown he had never been in a group fight that was this big in his life. He rushed to go after Will for another powerful attack with his gauntlets, all charged up and ready to go. However, Will was able to jump up and dodge his attack, which shocked him immensely. After that, he felt a powerful back kick, which made him stumble forward and crash into the pilot controls. To make matters worse for him, he felt a powerful electric jolt course through him, making him scream out in pain. This was immediately the worst pain he had ever felt. 

After that, the ship had lost all control of where it was going to turn next. In fact, there was no power in the ship at all after he hit it as hard as he did with the gauntlets' energy increasing the attack's damage. Will watched the ship go directly passed the city, unable to drop the bomb. He knew it was going to go off in any minute and knew that he had to find a way to get it away from people. But once he saw where it was going next, he felt a sense of relief...it was going into the water, far away from civilization. But he still had to get out of the city. But first......he ran toward where the bomb was and yanked it out, messing with it to blow up soon, but also a smaller explosion. He didn't know how to do it, he just randomly hit buttons and it happened to work in his favor. "Have fun with your little project failure. It's what you get for murdering a good man." He then said as he jumped out, and web swung away from the ship before it left the city. After that, he watched the ship crash in the water and sink. He didn't see Heinguard escape the ship, but he didn't care. He took off the mask and stared out at the city, a feeling of victory washing over him.....as small as it felt for him, he still won. He saved the city, as Spider-Man no less. This made him feel so accomplished for this. Even if he knew what was coming, he did something right....he slid the mask back on and swung away, into the night sky, and back to his home, for his final night of freedom before going back to Peter's house.....

(Editor's Note: This is the conclusion of this part of the story! Don't worry, if you somehow managed to stick around as long as you have, good job! But don't worry, I'm not quite done with this yet. I am just getting started! Until then, I hope you're enjoying so far! :3)